Where is Pale Rider?

sitarro said:
Yea you have to wonder about a guy that wants a woman to put on a strap-on and "do" him in the ass. And of course that's not gay!

Oh lordy, Matts wants to be punked out by a woman! Where the hell is this post from him?

Matts the key phrase for today is.............intense psychotherapy.

Dr Grump said:
Well at least you agree re Pale...:happy2: We'd let you join our gang, but you gotta have at least an IQ of 70...20 more points and you'll be there...:teeth:

You agree with him and his thoughts then?

Dr Grump said:
Well at least you agree re Pale...:happy2: We'd let you join our gang, but you gotta have at least an IQ of 70...20 more points and you'll be there...:teeth:

Lol, a comedian. After six quaaludes(sp?) and a fifth of Evan Williams I could outdebate you. It is because your responses are so lib typical, i've seen em all a thousand times before and debunked them 1500 times.

OCA said:
Lol, a comedian. After six quaaludes(sp?) and a fifth of Evan Williams I could outdebate you. It is because your responses are so lib typical, i've seen em all a thousand times before and debunked them 1500 times.

Not even on your best day...:dance: Debate requires in-depth thought and analysis. You have not shown aptitude for either. Carry on!

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
GotZoom said:
You agree with him and his thoughts then?

Yeah, after my previous post I noticed the "our".

Pale might not be the most poetic of our members but his heart and mind are in the right place.

Dr Grump said:
Not even on your best day...:dance: Debate requires in-depth thought and analysis. You have not shown aptitude for either. Carry on!

Waaaah! yes, no, yes, no.......you see, I have more important fish to fry than you. Carry on here in the minors with your .133 batting average.

Dr Grump said:

Or better yet give us an example of your in-depth thought and analysis lol, i'll pick the topic: global warming

OCA said:
Or better yet give us an example of your in-depth thought and analysis lol, i'll pick the topic: global warming

I thought you had bigger fish to fry.

OCA, if you were HONESTLY interested in debate, I'd be more than happy to talk global warming. But I need two things: A person willing to debate in a serious manner; and time. You are not interested in serious debate - ad hominem attacks and pathetic one-liners are your forte; and having a wife on a three-week overseas trip and therefore having to look after a four and five year old means I don't have the time...at the moment. Also, I bet you think that I believe humanity is the sole cause of global warming, right?

Dr Grump said:

OCA, if you were HONESTLY interested in debate, I'd be more than happy to talk global warming. But I need two things: A person willing to debate in a serious manner; and time. You are not interested in serious debate - ad hominem attacks and pathetic one-liners are your forte; and having a wife on a three-week overseas trip and therefore having to look after a four and five year old means I don't have the time...at the moment. Also, I bet you think that I believe humanity is the sole cause of global warming, right?

Translation:"I don't have the balls".

Dr Grump said:

Damn, grump. You've made "wussing out" an art form.

OCA said:
Pale Matts is 100% looney tunes, anybody who thinks homo is cool and two related people having sexual relations no matter what the age to be o.k. is not working with a full deck.

Good grief. Will you ever quit telling lies about me? I’ll try this again. I’ll give you straight information and then a straight question. You will probably make up another lie and refuse to give a straight answer.

Look at the thread titled “NewGuy - The Bible is Invalid” It is in the “Religion/Ethics” section. Locate post number 50. In it, I said, “Sorry about the delay. I have a life outside the Internet. Yes, You have the general Idea. I support polygamy, incest relationships, and the like provided that the individuals directly involved are adults with an understanding of the risks and consequences.

Now for the question: In what post did I ever say that two related people having sexual relations no matter what the age is o.k.? What was the title of the thread and what was the post number?

Try as hard as you can, I doubt that you will ever find any message by me saying that I support pedophilia. We set minimum age requirements for people. We think that before people reach a certain age, they are not mentally, emotionally, and perhaps physically prepared to handle the consequences for the choices that they would make. Therefore, I’m opposed to pedophilia (incest or otherwise). That being said, we can discuss “age of consent” issues and find out what age you may think appropriate for different activities.

Yet, first, try to answer my question. At what point did I say that I support pedophilia? You are a moderator, after all, so it should not take too much time to find such a post. By the way, show some class by not fucking with my posts – okay pal. I mean - that is about as low as you can go on this board. If you can’t find such a post, would you be man enough to retract your comment? I doubt it. Come on, now. Be a man about this. I think that you can do it.

OCA said:
Oh lordy, Matts wants to be punked out by a woman! Where the hell is this post from him?

Matts the key phrase for today is.............intense psychotherapy.

post #23 in the Health Related section "news on the real reason for homosexual marriage need" thread. He stated....

mattskramer said:
Please don't pull a "Pale Rider". Don't make it personal. I'm a happily married heterosexual. Also, I don't like anal sex. Still, I think that a man can enjoy anal sex and not be gay. Consider the "strap on” or simple anal play without there being deep penetration.

In the quote he says he doesn't enjoy anal but yet he seems to know a whole lot about it and why a woman would use a strap-on for it.... I always thought a strap on was a lesbian thing....2+2= Matts getting buggered by a woman with a strap-on.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:ouch, that's gotta hurt!

OCA said:
Pale Matts is 100% looney tunes, anybody who thinks homo is cool and two related people having sexual relations no matter what the age to be o.k. is not working with a full deck.

Maybe at his local ARC chapter they have internet access.:dunno:

Geee. It has been over a day since my challenge. It looks as though OCA won’t own up to his comment but then I sort of expected as much. If you ever find a post in which I said that I support pedophilia, please point it out to be and I will retract such a comment if I can. Otherwise, kindly retract your comment if you are man enough to do so.

sitarro said:
post #23 in the Health Related section "news on the real reason for homosexual marriage need" thread. He stated....

In the quote he says he doesn't enjoy anal but yet he seems to know a whole lot about it and why a woman would use a strap-on for it.... I always thought a strap on was a lesbian thing....2+2= Matts getting buggered by a woman with a strap-on.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:ouch, that's gotta hurt!

Actually, I never received anal sex, myself and really don’t think that I’d ever want to try it. Okay. So you don’t like my comments and you disagree with my position. Hey. At least I shoot straight and am not afraid to state my case and answer challenges put to me – unlike some people.

Forum List

Back