Where is Osama?

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Where the hell is Osama "Dust" Bin Laden? The last i heard of him was in Pakistan suffering from typhoid! He dead yet...? Or is he planning another wave of terror around the world?. I saw in the papers that oil platforms , rigs and refineries have tightened security in Saudi Arabia , Bahrain... The U.S Navy and the Coalition is also guarding the main oil refineries of Saudi , Bahrain. It seems that the CIA director personally gave a letter from Bush to the Saudi Arabian monarch adn defence minister. Don't know what it is but I guess its most probably intell. on Al Qaeda attacks on Saudi oil platforms.

Akshay

I'm still trying to figure out why bin Laden, who can't really do anything from his cave except make propoganda tapes, is such a priority to liberals while al-Zarqawi, the former leader of the bloodiest terrorist group in Iraq, whose direct underlings were killing U.S. soldiers and Iraqi civilians every chance they could get, was 'just one man.' Hell, there wasn't even a party after we bagged him.

While I'm thinking about it, when's the last time the U.S. had a victory party? There was probably a defeat party after 'Nam, but when's the last time we had us a good victory party? I mean, there wasn't one after the Berlin Wall fell. There wasn't one when Stalin finally passed. There wasn't one when we managed to keep the NK communists from conquoring the entire peninsula. Is WWII the last time we actually celebrated our own victory?

I'm still trying to figure out why bin Laden, who can't really do anything from his cave except make propoganda tapes, is such a priority to liberals while al-Zarqawi, the former leader of the bloodiest terrorist group in Iraq, whose direct underlings were killing U.S. soldiers and Iraqi civilians every chance they could get, was 'just one man.' Hell, there wasn't even a party after we bagged him.

While I'm thinking about it, when's the last time the U.S. had a victory party? There was probably a defeat party after 'Nam, but when's the last time we had us a good victory party? I mean, there wasn't one after the Berlin Wall fell. There wasn't one when Stalin finally passed. There wasn't one when we managed to keep the NK communists from conquoring the entire peninsula. Is WWII the last time we actually celebrated our own victory?

Yeah, I think so, as far as war anyway. Other celebrations? There were many when we Landed on the Moon. More, win Carter was voted out and Reagan in.
Their are more to add to the list.:D

Yeah really is there such a thing as celebration? I mean if Osama was caught alive and strung up in the center of NYC you'd have some bleeding heart from Berkley come and protest some sort of human rights violation. So if he is dead rot in hell you scumbag and if he ain't I hope in my lifetime he'll just be still enough for our snibers to get a clean headshot :firing:

Yeah, I think so, as far as war anyway. Other celebrations? There were many when we Landed on the Moon. More, win Carter was voted out and Reagan in.
Their are more to add to the list.:D

Forgot about the moon landing. I'm not going to count Carter, though, as it wasn't really a 'whole country' celebration. I mean, some people actually voted for Carter. When we beat Germany, and then Japan, we had ticker tape parades and people who weren't even remotely involved were dancing in the streets and opening champagne just because America won. Same thing when we landed on the moon, thus beating the Ruskies at the space race. I want to see a frickin' ticker tape parade the next time we knock out a terrorist bigwig.

Forgot about the moon landing. I'm not going to count Carter, though, as it wasn't really a 'whole country' celebration. I mean, some people actually voted for Carter. When we beat Germany, and then Japan, we had ticker tape parades and people who weren't even remotely involved were dancing in the streets and opening champagne just because America won. Same thing when we landed on the moon, thus beating the Ruskies at the space race. I want to see a frickin' ticker tape parade the next time we knock out a terrorist bigwig.

The event in my avatar prompted a pretty big celebration. My dad was stuck in traffic outside of Chicago listening to the radio. When word got out that the U.S. won, the highway erupted in honking horns. I guess it is one of those events I wish I could have been alive for.

The event in my avatar prompted a pretty big celebration. My dad was stuck in traffic outside of Chicago listening to the radio. When word got out that the U.S. won, the highway erupted in honking horns. I guess it is one of those events I wish I could have been alive for.

I think I was 2 at the time, but my parents said the entire highway was pulled over listening.

Still, I stand by my original point that the fall of the Berlin wall and the death of Zarqawi were waaaaaaaaaaaaaay undercelebrated over here.

I think I was 2 at the time, but my parents said the entire highway was pulled over listening.

Still, I stand by my original point that the fall of the Berlin wall and the death of Zarqawi were waaaaaaaaaaaaaay undercelebrated over here.

I will agree that the fall of the Berlin Wall deserved a celebration.

What about Saddam's capture? No one celebrated that!
What about the two American biologists who won the Nobel prize 2006 for their work on DNA?

Anyways, No one still knows IF Laden is still holed up in some remote cave in Aghanistan or secretly meeting Pres. mahmoud in iran to obtain nukes!!

Akshay

I partied my tight little ass off after the 2004 election!

indeed it is. :mm: kind of like being careful what you wish for...as one get older the pain stays around longer for a reminder:happy2:

Not when you drink the good stuff. Last time I got real hammered it was with my neighbor over Bombay Saphire martinis- I think I had 4 or 5 doubles- and I never got a hangover. In fact, I felt pretty good the next day.

Who needs drugs when that stuff is legal?:wine:

Forum List

Back