Where is Osama?

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Where is he, and why has he not been caught after almost 10 years and Billions (maybe Trillions) of Dollar spent into military operations abroad?

In September of 2001 the man was suffering diabetes and needed dialysis.

When we moved into Tora Bora, we took out his dialysis machine. Unless he came down and got a new one, he is buried under a pile of rocks somewhere in Afghanistan.

Where is he, and why has he not been caught after almost 10 years and Billions (maybe Trillions) of Dollar spent into military operations abroad?

Osama is in Pakistan, or possibly in some Islamodump like Turkey or Somalia.

We need to settle this once and for all i.e. a completely global war on Islamoterrorism.

God bless USA, Israel, India, Russia and all those engaged in hunting and killing muzzie terrorists.

Last edited:

When we moved into Tora Bora, we took out his dialysis machine. Unless he came down and got a new one, he is buried under a pile of rocks somewhere in Afghanistan.

I disagree. Although Osama is a muzzie terrorist, his brain is still semi-functional and he would have arranged for a new dialysis machine from the likes of the Pakistanis or Turks.

We must assume that the monkey is still alive. The War on Terror must go on.

who would profit from osama being captured? who has profited from him not being captured? is he dead? surely he is with renal failure and all.

Osama served his propaganda purpose.

He personified terrorism for the masters so that people (not very smart people, I note) could have a boogie man to focus their hatred on.

He's irrelevant now.

Osama served his propaganda purpose.

He personified terrorism for the masters so that people (not very smart people, I note) could have a boogie man to focus their hatred on.

He's irrelevant now.

You are a fucking idiot. But then most of us already know that.

I disagree. Although Osama is a muzzie terrorist, his brain is still semi-functional and he would have arranged for a new dialysis machine from the likes of the Pakistanis or Turks.

We must assume that the monkey is still alive. The War on Terror must go on.

Sorry for the hit on you .. But the leaders like you will continue this War on Terror in a terror way ... :)

Wheres-Osama.JPG

Forum List

Back