Where is Obama's tie?

Blakerin

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
He is on TV right now with his usual BS talking to the people of Illinois, he does not have a tie on, he never wears a tie, all I see him in is just his shirt with the collars open. It just seems so disrespectfull to the office he holds. He is after all The President so he should be wearing a tie. It is as if he is snubbing his nose to all that our country stands for. Does anyone else ask "Where is his tie"? every other man there has his tie on!

Ok, seriously, I can't take issue with man over something this trivial. Who gives a shit where his tie is?

Attachments

• $nancy-pelosi-facelift.jpg
    $nancy-pelosi-facelift.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 37
He is on TV right now with his usual BS talking to the people of Illinois, he does not have a tie on, he never wears a tie, all I see him in is just his shirt with the collars open. It just seems so disrespectfull to the office he holds. He is after all The President so he should be wearing a tie. It is as if he is snubbing his nose to all that our country stands for. Does anyone else ask "Where is his tie"? every other man there has his tie on!

Maybe he lost his tie in a bet that his "stimulus" boondoggle would keep the unemployment rate under 8%, or perhaps he lost it in a bet that if he showed up in New Jersey or Virginia or Massachusetts to campaign for the Dem candidates the people who had voted for him last year would go to the polls and turn the tide in the election, or maybe he is just so depressed by his failure to get anything done and the mounting criticisms from all quarters and the creeping realization that he is simply not a competent leader that he is too depressed to get fully dressed before going out

I hope this is satire.

Where is Obama's tie?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what he decided his first post on the board would be?

A forcast of things to come?

WOW! No tie!!!! What an outrage! The man has no shame!

Which translates as:

I'm more concerned about the shit that comes out of his mouth than the shirt missing a tie.

His tie is at the cleaners. They are washing the "crow" off of it because of the recent election in MA. Some of that crow he was eating dribbled down his chin, onto his shirt and tie.

WOW! No tie!!!! What an outrage! The man has no shame!

Which translates as:

I'm more concerned about the shit that comes out of his mouth than the shirt missing a tie.

Yeah....me too....

I noticed how he re-wrote the news in his little "not about me" speech today.
Seemed to make up some stuff about how people were saying this is the end of his presidency.
Have not heard a word of that.
Actually heard that this may actually help his re-election bid...by Senator McCONNELL!!!!!!!
But there he is...saying that everyoine is making the Massachusettes thing all about him when it should be "all about the people" as he said.

What a jerk....if it were all about the people he would not have waited until losing the fillibuster proof majority to reach across the aisle.

Forum List

Back