Where Is Obama's Thesis Anyways?

Today's satire thesis story that broke and then unbroke has simply reignited the musings of why this president - who was elected on, among other things, the promise of more open and honest government, conceals his own college record as some great secret.

It would seem if his college records were helpful to shaping his image, they would be shared. Even if they did nothing to further said image, they would be shared.

So why all the intentional secrecy?

The media is not quite so in lock step with Mr. Obama anymore - today's events might lead a few, and then a few more, to start asking questions regarding Obama's actual past.

Hmmm....

No reason for an honorable man to conceal his past. Unless of course the past isn't much to be proud of.

Today's satire thesis story that broke and then unbroke has simply reignited the musings of why this president - who was elected on, among other things, the promise of more open and honest government, conceals his own college record as some great secret.

It would seem if his college records were helpful to shaping his image, they would be shared. Even if they did nothing to further said image, they would be shared.

The media is not quite so in lock step with Mr. Obama anymore - today's events might lead a few, and then a few more, to start asking questions regarding Obama's actual past.

Hmmm....

No reason for an honorable man to conceal his past. Unless of course the past isn't much to be proud of.

Exactly - why hide his college information? Such information is normally available for basic job interviews - but this president refuses to disclose it? Why?

His secrecy simply breeds further speculation and gives the appearance the man is hiding something.

Seems to me that President Barack Obama's standing at Harvard in not in doubt.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama entered Harvard Law School in late 1988. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[30]

and president of the journal in his second year.[31]

During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[32]

After graduating with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude[33] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.

[30] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[31] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[34] though it evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[34]

Obama entered Harvard Law School in late 1988. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[30]

During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[32]

After graduating with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude[33] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.

[30] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[31] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[34] though it evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[34]

Where are his transcripts? Written work while editor of the HLR?

His work while at Columbia?

Or his work prior at Occidental where he spent two years?

At the very least, why not share his transcripts? Should they not simply reinforce how "smart" he is purported to be?

Ravioli? You just don't get it, do you? And lest you forget that your ilk went after Bush for similiar things. So you may cease your crap anytime now. [That is unless you still want to show us how politically inept you truly are]?
Actually, my ilk went after bush for being an idiot that invaded a country that had no power to harm us. But thanks for playing.

why is obama still in afghanistan and iraq?

Now that one hurt! Good form!

Ravioli? You just don't get it, do you? And lest you forget that your ilk went after Bush for similiar things. So you may cease your crap anytime now. [That is unless you still want to show us how politically inept you truly are]?
Actually, my ilk went after bush for being an idiot that invaded a country that had no power to harm us. But thanks for playing.

Because extricating oneself from that kind of situation is a whole lot harder than getting into it. And were we out of both places, you idiots would be screaming about President Obama 'Losing' Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Hmmm....

Exactly - why hide his college information? Such information is normally available for basic job interviews - but this president refuses to disclose it? Why?

His secrecy simply breeds further speculation and gives the appearance the man is hiding something.

If this were a Conservative? The media would be up their ass with a microscope. I guess that these Statists religously practice duplicity.

Where are his transcripts? Written work while editor of the HLR?

His work while at Columbia?

Or his work prior at Occidental where he spent two years?

At the very least, why not share his transcripts? Should they not simply reinforce how "smart" he is purported to be?

Since he taught a Columbia, one could ask his students as to his views. But, of course, this has been done, and the answers were complimentary to our President, so that is not being pointed out.

Fellows, you lost on this kind of crap. Now you are preparing to deepen that loss in 2010 for your partisan idiocy. Go for it. I am a Democrat.

Because extricating oneself from that kind of situation is a whole lot harder than getting into it. And were we out of both places, you idiots would be screaming about President Obama 'Losing' Iraq and Afghanistan.

no....it is you and your ilk screaming out idiots....

you don't have an answer for obama, so you blame bush....obama escalates afghanistan and you still blame bush.....

lame

Barry's Thesis was definitely found recently:

thesis.jpg

I do believe the Obama Thesis is stored right next to the Bush and Reagan Thesis

Didn't you see it?

Did you read the post immediately above yours? What an embarrassment!

"When you run your campaign with your prowess as a legal and constitutional scholar as your centerpiece, your law school transcripts certainly are fair game.

Shrubbie ran on his political record in Texas, not as a great scholar at Harvard and Yale."

I do believe the Obama Thesis is stored right next to the Bush and Reagan Thesis

Didn't you see it?

Did you read the post immediately above yours? What an embarrassment!

"When you run your campaign with your prowess as a legal and constitutional scholar as your centerpiece, your law school transcripts certainly are fair game.

Shrubbie ran on his political record in Texas, not as a great scholar at Harvard and Yale."

Good point

Forum List

Back