Where is Obama?

Even former Republican VP, Dan Quayle, agrees that this is a non-issue.

Obama finds defender in Dan Quayle – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Speaking on Fox Business Network Wednesday, Quayle – a fellow golfer – says there's no reason why Obama can't play golf and run the country at the same time.

"I'm glad he's out playing golf. I happen to be a golfer. I think presidents deserve down time. And believe me, he is in constant communication with what's going on," said Quayle. "I mean, what do you want him to do, stay in his house and be on the phone with the ambassador to Japan all the time?"

Immie

For those that did not vote for Obama....I can understand them continually looking for fault in him. It is human nature.

But for those that voted for him?

I laugh at how you defend every thing he does.....page after page in every thread...you support everything.....rationalize anything

Which means that you are living in a fantasy world and only lying to yourself.

Afterall, no man is perfect.

Do you think Obama's supporters give a rat's ass about your totally unobjective opinion?? You would criticize him as being un-American if he ordered a hamburger and a glass of milk for lunch. So shove it!!!

I suspect someone was exploring the archives of moveon.org from somewhere around 2003 and figured, heck, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Immie

But who from the left was writing so much drivel day in and day out? The Internet hadn't yet exploded. At least it wasn't a 24/7/365 nonstop barrage. Let's see, we had only O'Reilly and Limbaugh on the right (maybe Hannity, can't remember if he's been around that long), and Matthews and Olbermann on the left. But none of them was in the driver's seat able to trump the actual news of the day. Now there are over 150 million blogsites alone, and countless online "news" .coms.

Sorry, you are wrong. I was on a site just like this one in 2003. I joined this site in 2005, I think. From the time Michael Moore put out Fahrenheit 9/11 that became the talking point of the left until after Bush left office. In fact, it still pops up every now and then. I can't tell you how many lefties I read that made ridiculous statements like "Bush was on vacation while he should have been preventing the 9/11 attacks."

Edit: I joined this site in May of '07. This was my fourth site and I had been on a now defunct board from shortly after 9/11. I have wandered the halls of message boards since then.

Immie

I can't speak for others. But I did criticize Bush for all of his vacations. That man was constantly on vacation!!

For those that did not vote for Obama....I can understand them continually looking for fault in him. It is human nature.

But for those that voted for him?

I laugh at how you defend every thing he does.....page after page in every thread...you support everything.....rationalize anything

Which means that you are living in a fantasy world and only lying to yourself.

Afterall, no man is perfect.

If Obama walked up to a podium, grabbed his forehead, and pulled his face off, revealing that it was a mask and he was in fact Satan himself........................left wingers would declare "Obama is such a great actor!! Wow!"

That's really dumb.

Read it and weep, whiners:

ALL THE POLLS
OBAMA JOB APPROVAL
Obama: Job Ratings (1)

why are you using the outlier?

and is that it? so if i post a poll average that says 60% of folks don't want Obamacare its all over. I have trumped?

Pollingreport.com lists all the polls, not just one. That's why I use it. And when all those polls show similar percentages on similar questions, I would say that's a better indicator of the how the country feels in general.

The whole world is falling apart with riots, war, and natural disaster's and even a nuclear China syndrome taking place. Are Americans safe?????? is California and the west coast at risk???
I don't know about any of you but I would like to hear from our president. Where is Obama?
Answer: Playing golf, that's right the Kenyan Bastard is playing golf.
Thanks a bunch you stupid f-ing libs.

He sent two carrier groups into the path of radiation fallout and the state run media says's nothing. Just think......what if it was Bush that did that?.

President's Schedule | The White House

We know what he's doing every hour of the day. Maybe you're too lazy to find out for yourself.

when does he and the family fly to Rio?

So there's something suddenly wrong with establishing relations with Latin America?

I suspect someone was exploring the archives of moveon.org from somewhere around 2003 and figured, heck, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Immie

But who from the left was writing so much drivel day in and day out? The Internet hadn't yet exploded. At least it wasn't a 24/7/365 nonstop barrage. Let's see, we had only O'Reilly and Limbaugh on the right (maybe Hannity, can't remember if he's been around that long), and Matthews and Olbermann on the left. But none of them was in the driver's seat able to trump the actual news of the day. Now there are over 150 million blogsites alone, and countless online "news" .coms.

so?

blogging goes both ways..no?

remembering back fox was only 7 years old then, so the cable voice from the right wasn't as loud as it is now, they had a much more meager cable presence btw, compared by say ratings etc. *shrugs* the Network news and cnn were always there, and always doing what they do. The print media?

I have provided you with links going back that far,the actual articles etc. too, or, pay for a few lexus nexus searches a and perform a search. I mean you can not really be saying that Bush somehow got a pass?

its kind of like asking right now how much coverage the nastiness unions engaged in in Wisconsin and how much coverage that got comparatively to say the tea party activities, I think meager is probably a darn good description, so if I show you the actual links to articles documenting this in 3 year or 5, are you going to tell me its not true?

Little has changed. Pew has polls going back to 1997 that shows that the media was seen as skewed even then,in 2003-4? BBC, CNN remember what Eason Jordan,who played ball with Saddam for access?

I never said Bush got a pass. I'm saying that the viotrol is much, MUCH worse among the Internet chatterers against Obama than it was for Bush. But this argument is going nowhere, because it obviously won't stop anyway. Spite seems more important than solving national issues to a lot of people.

Where is Obama?

Obama-waldo.jpg

Kinda makes me want to join him......

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back