Where is Obama?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
The whole world is falling apart with riots, war, and natural disaster's and even a nuclear China syndrome taking place. Are Americans safe?????? is California and the west coast at risk???
I don't know about any of you but I would like to hear from our president. Where is Obama?
Answer: Playing golf, that's right the Kenyan Bastard is playing golf.
Thanks a bunch you stupid f-ing libs.

He sent two carrier groups into the path of radiation fallout and the state run media says's nothing. Just think......what if it was Bush that did that?.

There were many fucked up things going on while Bush played golf as POTUS. Some of them were of his making. But even back then, when he was in the process of fucking the country up, I din't bitch about him golfing. Find something else to waste your time on.

There were many fucked up things going on while Bush played golf as POTUS. Some of them were of his making. But even back then, when he was in the process of fucking the country up, I din't bitch about him golfing. Find something else to waste your time on.

Plenty of folks on the left did bitch about Bush and golf and just what the hell kind of argument is that? it sounds like (I know you are but what am I) Grow up Sgt.

Recently He's been seen with the following people:

JFK
Elvis
Carmon Sandiego
Waldo

Where is Obama?

Obama-waldo.jpg

If that were the case than the best hiding place for Obama would be the oval office.

Big Kelly's hero fan. I think I will pop it into the player and pop some popcorn. Thanks Oddball......

I love a good obama bashing as much as the next guy.

But what would you like him to do?

Libya is not our problem.

Japan has nuke plants near our bases
How far would you like us to hump men and supplies everyday
The radiation exposure was far less than the media exposure

golf? dood, who gives a damn?

they said it about bush, big fat hairy deal. I was under the impression we were supposed to be better than them.

The whole world is falling apart with riots, war, and natural disaster's and even a nuclear China syndrome taking place. Are Americans safe?????? is California and the west coast at risk???
I don't know about any of you but I would like to hear from our president. Where is Obama?
One day CON$ were complaining that they were hearing too much from Obama, and the next they whine they are not hearing enough from Obama. :cuckoo:
It doesn't matter what Obama does, or doesn't do, the CON$ervative Brotherhood will find fault with it no matter how much they have to contradict themselves to do it.

Obama Over-Exposure? - Political Punch

Republican strategist Kevin Madden says it’s too much.
“I think the worry is it’s gone beyond over exposure and now we have what I would call the ‘Obama omnipresence.’ You almost can’t escape this president,” Madden said on ABC News’ “Top Line.” “It goes beyond just cable news and it goes into whether or not you’re flipping on ESPN and you’re seeing him talk about basketball or you turn on the Lifetime channel and you hear what Michelle Obama is wearing this week. And I think that begins to wear on a lot of people.”

Two Thumbs
I agree, Libya is not our problem but the golfer sent the secretary of state over to France to talk to the Rebels ( whomever they are) I’m FMC and I’ve been to Japan many times and what is happening there is heart breaking. I had an invitation to play golf on Sunday past and somehow I just wasn’t in the mood. Maybe the death and destruction has affected me more than it has our great leader.

He sent two carrier groups into the path of radiation fallout and the state run media says's nothing. Just think......what if it was Bush that did that?.

I thought you cons said we were broke? Isn't that why the new GOP is attempting to strip out any and all entitlement programs? Where is your thread bashing Obama for spending money we do not have to send our aircraft carriers to Japan? We can't afford to help them. We are broke. Right:eusa_eh:

I don't recall now if it was after we'd gone into Afghanistan or later in Iraq, but Bush gave up golf for the rest of his time in office, he wrote, because he didn't want military families who'd suffered losses or might someday to see their loved ones' commander-in-chief enjoying recreational activity during such times.

Compared to your fascist punk obama, Bush was GREAT!obama and your democRAT
liberal scum have bankrupted this nation while destroying jobs!

Where is obama?Hes looking for his birth certificate!lol,Hes just hoping it does not show he was born in Kenya!!F ing purple lipped A hole he is.

Quit whining, you big sissy!! How the hell is the prez supposed to know if we are safe?? Do you mean from an earthquake?? From a tsunami??? Those things cannot be predicted, remember??? You expect so much from him, but when Bush was prez you all expected, and got, nothing. Except war. As long as it's a Republican it's okay, right?? Go soak your head.

Forum List

Back