Where is Obama? More like WHERE IS JOE BIDEN!!??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Is ANYONE in control in Washington? I thought Joe Biden was supposed to be the foreign policy expert that would aid Obama? Is Biden still even showing up to work? Have we heard anything from him? Has Obama locked him in a closet?

You know they publish the President and Vice President's daily schedule, right? I mean, you could go look it up and see what VP Biden is doing...

Or you could just start a mindless rant.

You know they publish the President and Vice President's daily schedule, right? I mean, you could go look it up and see what VP Biden is doing...

Oh, sure, just take what they publish as 100% fact and go back to watching American Idol. You libtards are so fanatically in love with Obama you refuse to criticize him. You love him, don't you? Here is my schedule:

- Donate 1,000,000 dollars to charity
- Go on date with Halle Berry
- Bench press 800 lbs
- Read entire book on astrophysics
- Run 20 miles

There, aren't I awesome?

Now. Seriously, Joe Biden was supposed to be the saving grace for Obama's lack of foreign policy experience. Where is he?

Ok. I just looked at their schedule. And it's misleading.

They didn't include "Destroy America". They need to revise it and include all activity:eusa_angel:

Oh, sure, just take what they publish as 100% fact and go back to watching American Idol. You libtards are so fanatically in love with Obama you refuse to criticize him. You love him, don't you? Here is my schedule:

- Bench press 800 lbs
- Run 20 miles

There, aren't I awesome?

Now. Seriously, Joe Biden was supposed to be the saving grace for Obama's lack of foreign policy experience. Where is he?

indeed, Buc. The White House lies about his schedule - I mean, it's not like he has a press pool following him that would call him out on it.

And yes, I AM running 20 miles today.

- Bench press 800 lbs
- Run 20 miles

There, aren't I awesome?

indeed, Buc. The White House lies about his schedule - I mean, it's not like he has a press pool following him that would call him out on it.

Are you serious? You truly think the WH is 100% honest about it's schedule? EVERY president in history that has put out a schedule has lied. Have you ever read much on Kennedy? During the Cuban Missile Crisis, they regularly lied to the press about the daily schedule because they didnt want the meetings to be publicly known (with good reason, if it went to press, the Russians would know about it). They'd fake illness for the president to keep his whereabouts private. It's a very common thing to falsify the daily schedule, sometimes for good reason.

But I forgot. This is Obama we're talking about. He is good beyond good. He is all that is wonderful in the world. He doesn't fly to Hawaii........because in your eyes, he could probably just walk there right?

- Bench press 800 lbs
- Run 20 miles

There, aren't I awesome?

Oh geez, here comes the conspiracy theory BS.

Is ANYONE in control in Washington? I thought Joe Biden was supposed to be the foreign policy expert that would aid Obama? Is Biden still even showing up to work? Have we heard anything from him? Has Obama locked him in a closet?
Why yes, Corporations and Lobbyists

- Bench press 800 lbs
- Run 20 miles

There, aren't I awesome?

Are you serious? You truly think the WH is 100% honest about it's schedule?

To the extent they are addressing public events, yes. in 2011, the press corps follows them around to every event. If they routinely lied to the press corps, the corps would address it.

There are obviously very rare times when they pull off a heist like dropping Obama into Afghanistan "unscheduled", but even then press get notice so they can participate.

Last edited:

To the extent they are addressing public events, yes. in 2011, the press corps follows them around to every event. If they routinely lied to the press corps, the corps would address it.

There are obviously very rare times when they pull off a heist like dropping Obama into Afghanistan "unscheduled", but even then press get notice so they can participate.

Sir, you would be an outstanding citizen in a communist country. Just take what Big Daddy Gov't gives you and politely salute them and carry on!!!!

You need to read up some on past administrations. They routinely mislead the press with daily schedules to get sensitive information and meetings done. And I'm OK with it. Some shit needs to be kept private. The Secret Service actually encourages this, so that no potential threat can track the president daily. It's smart.

In fact, if Obama's daily schedule was 100% accurate every single day I'd be a bit worried. Thats not normal.

Who invented this fake issue? I'm curious? Somebody on the radio? Limbaugh?

You mean the issue of the current president seemingly being oblivious to global chaos?

Or of the current president being sympathetic to Ghaddafi as a friend-of-a-friend(s) and delaying action until the rebels have been surely defeated?

I'd say the one man respsonsible for creating these "non issues" is................Barack Hussein Obama. Right?

Blame the actor, not the reactors.

Sir, you would be an outstanding citizen in a communist country. Just take what Big Daddy Gov't gives you and politely salute them and carry on!!!!

You need to read up some on past administrations.

We're not talking about past administrations, we're talking about the Obama / Biden administration in 2011.

For as long as I can remember, the VP gets less press than the celebrity of the day going through a divorce.
Not hearing about Biden is nothing new.
The only reason we heard about Cheney was becuase he shot a friend in the face....and the media liked to rag on him...
But VPs are not news items. They never were and never will be.

You mean the issue of the current president seemingly being oblivious to global chaos?

Or of the current president being sympathetic to Ghaddafi as a friend-of-a-friend(s) and delaying action until the rebels have been surely defeated?

I'd say the one man respsonsible for creating these "non issues" is................Barack Hussein Obama. Right?

And what should he have done, EXACTLY, over the last couple weeks, regarding Khadaffi?

And what should he have done, EXACTLY, over the last couple weeks, regarding Khadaffi?

Obama did what you preferred Bush would have done. Sit back and let a dictator kill innocent people in his own country.

The only reason we heard about Cheney was becuase he shot a friend in the face.

Ya know you're in a powerless position when the only way you can get some press is to shoot a friend in the face;)

LMAO...

Gotta admit one thing....that was classic.
If it didnt include someone getting hurt, it would have been down right funny.

And actually?

(it was hysterical....:eusa_shhh:)

Obama did what you preferred Bush would have done. Sit back and let a dictator kill innocent people in his own country.

Well to be fair that's exactly what Bush did in Sudan, what Clinton did in Rwanda and what Reagan did in Central America.

..Nixon in Cambodia.

Johnson in Laos...

Well to be fair that's exactly what Bush did in Sudan, what Clinton did in Rwanda and what Reagan did in Central America.

..Nixon in Cambodia.

Johnson in Laos...

True...and Bush Clinton and Regan were criticized for it.

Forum List

Back