Where is Obama? Any place but the White House!!!!

The White House goes wherever the President is. He can read intelligence briefs himself wherever he is. Presidents have been doing it for years. Bush just needed someone to dice up the briefings and feed them to him personally in dumbed down bite sized pieces. This President doesn't.

The daily intelligence brief is a dumbed down version. Obama is supposed to read it every day and ask questions. Problem is he misses the briefings and just has them download it into his IPAD.

No wonder he didn't know Chris Stevens asked for more security.

Last edited:
The White House goes wherever the President is. He can read intelligence briefs himself wherever he is. Presidents have been doing it for years. Bush just needed someone to dice up the briefings and feed them to him personally in dumbed down bite sized pieces. This President doesn't.

The daily intelligence brief is a dumbed down version. Obama is supposed to read it every day and ask questions. Problem is he misses the briefings and just has them download it into hip IPAD.

So, I guess you were there and he didn't pick the secure phone up and call anyone? You are 100% certain that he did not follow up on anything?

Absence of evidence is not, evidence of absence.

:lol:

Really, one of these fucking whiny threads? I hated this shit when dems did it during the Bush years.

President + Election season = Par for the course, doesn't matter who it is. :lol:

It's 2012! The POTUS is mobile now, has been since the late 90's. :lol:

Fuck off.
so if it's mobile, then why do records indicate he didn't attend them? Seems he hasn't learned to take advantage of that mobile technology now, has he?

The daily intelligence brief is a dumbed down version. Obama is supposed to read it every day and ask questions. Problem is he misses the briefings and just has them download it into hip IPAD.

So, I guess you were there and he didn't pick the secure phone up and call anyone? You are 100% certain that he did not follow up on anything?

Absence of evidence is not, evidence of absence.

:lol:

I love the smell of liberal excuses in the morning. Is there nothing this guy does that upsets you. You know like continuous campaigning and leading from behind. :confused:

Really, one of these fucking whiny threads? I hated this shit when dems did it during the Bush years.

President + Election season = Par for the course, doesn't matter who it is. :lol:

It's 2012! The POTUS is mobile now, has been since the late 90's. :lol:

Fuck off.
so if it's mobile, then why do records indicate he didn't attend them? Seems he hasn't learned to take advantage of that mobile technology now, has he?

These faux arguments keep coming up...

But, I see people connecting the dots with cherry picked facts, but no evidence.. Do you have proof that he received NOTHING in the realm of intelligence? Phone call transcripts? Emails?

Again, absence of evidence, is not, evidence of absence..

I love the smell of liberal excuses in the morning. Is there nothing this guy does that upsets you. You know like continuous campaigning and leading from behind. :confused:

When did I have an excuse?

I was asking for evidence that proved me wrong..

Oh, I see, this is your backup argument after you figured out you had no evidence.. Cool, I get it.

Oh, I see, this is your backup argument after you figured out you had no evidence.. Cool, I get it.

Excuses, excuses. Can you tell us why Obama didn't know more security was requested?? Don't you think that would be part of the daily briefings, you know if they'd already attacked the compound two other times before 9/11/12.

Of course, you'll try to tell me it wasn't important enough for the President to know.

There is nothing you will not excuse this president for.

Excuses, excuses. Can you tell us why Obama didn't know more security was requested?? Don't you think that would be part of the daily briefings, you know if they'd already attacked the compound two other times before 9/11/12.

Of course, you'll try to tell me it wasn't important enough for the President to know.

Your deflections are noted. The burden of proof was requested long before you decided to post in this thread.

No excuses, provide evidence, avoid posting more deflections.

Your deflections are noted. The burden of proof was requested long before you decided to post in this thread.

And your excuses are noted. Obama did not care about daily briefings, he had other things more important to do. His 2nd in line said in the debate they didn't know he requested more security.

If you pay attention, the proof was posted by Jackson in the OP. But don't let facts get in the way of your excuses.

It's almost like liberals would believe the CEO of a major polluter if he said he didn't know his factory was poisoning a river.

No one would buy that. If he didn't know, why didn't he know? And, once he did know, what did he do to cover up the original wrongdoing, no matter who did it? The reason why this is serious is because obama went before the world and blamed a video when he knew, at that point, that this was a terrorist attack. After the PM of Libya was already on television across the planet saying this was a terrorist attack, obama and Hillary, made a promo for Pakistan blaming the video.

The briefings are supposed to be a dialogue. The president is supposed to bring up questions and get answers to them. He can't ask questions to an app or a peice of paper. The proof is that there was no security at Benghazi on 9/11 after over 200 attacks in the area and repeated requests. A simple question to the Intelligence Officer would have been, 9/11 is approaching... is everything abroad and domestically protected? Are there any signs of trouble brewing and answers should have been there,

But he wasn't there to ask these questions. He wasn't taking briefings seriously,. He didn't have ONE before 9/11. Not one! There's your proof!

Last edited:
Al Qaeda's core is weakened and terrorism is receding, who said that??

I'll give you three chances to make up a legitimate excuse. ;)

And your excuses are noted. Obama did not care about daily briefings, he had other things more important to do. His 2nd in line said in the debate they didn't know he requested more security.

If you pay attention, the proof was posted by Jackson in the OP. But don't let facts get in the way of your excuses.

Every time I think you are an idiot you prove me right..

I was not referring to the OP, if you follow the evolution of the thread and what I was referring to, you would understand why I was asking for proof.

Again, I asked for proof that he absolutely received no information regarding any intelligence, intelligence briefings have been missed by many presidents.. Really nothing special, unless the man in question is someone you already don't like.. In which, you try and connect the dots..

As for your deflections... I wonder how they would handle up in court?

Prosecution: "The defendant murdered Jane Doe"
Defendant: "I didn't do it, I swear, I was at work"
Prosecution: "We will need proof"
Defendant: "Stop with the excuses! Don't you know I am right? No evidence is needed!"

But he wasn't there to ask these questions. He wasn't taking briefings seriously,. He didn't have ONE before 9/11. Not one! There's your proof!

It is not proof, unless you can prove without a doubt that:

A. He did not receive any other briefings regarding this. Short hand, Email... Anything

B. That missing the meeting was indeed a direct result of what happened on 9/11..

As far as I know, not one of us have this evidence.. Yet.. believe me, if it comes out that there was a direct relation between the two.. IE: one of the bullet points on the intel briefing was indeed a warning of the Libya attack.. I will eat my words.

You guys are turning into another truther incident, same date and everything.. Evidence, need not apply..

Forum List

Back