Where is NEW reputation?

I want to see the BIG AND BOLD, NEW again!

There is a thingy that i think i checked that said it would notify me on Rep?

(Anyone willing to help me test it out by sending some good rep my way, is FREE, to do so! :D :lol:)

ooooooooooooooo, hmmmmmmmmm, I just realized that this may actually qualify as my first "whine" thread........and whoring thread, all in ONE!

Care

(Anyone willing to help me test it out by sending some good rep my way, is FREE, to do so! :D :lol:)

ooooooooooooooo, hmmmmmmmmm, I just realized that this may actually qualify as my first "whine" thread........and whoring thread, all in ONE!

Care

It just sends you a private message.

Care
I knew you would be a rep whore, just like most of us women! LOL!

Care

oh, yuk...i was looking for a balloon pop up, with bells, whistles and horns kinda thing! lol

Care

oh, yuk...i was looking for a balloon pop up, with bells, whistles and horns kinda thing! lol

that's an orgasm--not rep.

NOW when I go to check my rep points, I see OTHER PEOPLE's rep points.

Frankly, that makes no sense to me whatever.

Dan needs to fix that....

What you are seeing is the reputation comments you have GIVEN to others, below that is the reputation you are GETTING....

What Dan NEEDS TO DO is arrange it where the rep you have given to others, shows up below the rep you are getting from others...this is how it was on other sites i've been on.

p.s. you are getting both now, you can see comments and rep people give you AS WELL AS rep that you have recently given to others...

You can reduce this window to just the heading by clicking on the upper right corner icon thingy (yes, icon thingy is too a technical term! :))

Ok, just saw your post on this . . . never mind!

Last edited:

But in the upper right corner, in bold, it tells you the number of PMs that you have. If you just cancel the PM box that pops up and click on the notifications link (upper right, under user name. it changes from PM to notifications when you have a new PM) it will take you directly to the page with all your PMs listed. You can then click on each one. I'll have to try just going to user cp to see if you can see your new rep that way too. Isn't it fun learning new ropes? :lol:

Last edited:

Care

:D

I think it is inbread, ingrained in all or most all of us females....and a few girly men! hahahahahahaha....I am ONLY KIDDING regarding the girly men....

But it does primarily seem to be a female trait, no? :lol:

I Love ALL of the changes that have been made, EXCEPT....I believe that the MALES making the changes underestimated the value to many female regular posters, of the big and bold NEW reputation notice that showed up.....

care

Care

:D

I think it is inbread, ingrained in all or most all of us females....and a few girly men! hahahahahahaha....I am ONLY KIDDING regarding the girly men....

But it does primarily seem to be a female trait, no? :lol:

I Love ALL of the changes that have been made, EXCEPT....I believe that the MALES making the changes underestimated the value to many female regular posters, of the big and bold NEW reputation notice that showed up.....

care

OK OK ---you look particulary lovely today.

Hey, how do you put some of an article inside of a quote? I usually end up just putting quote marks on the part of the article that I'm posting, then just linking to the article (as required). But I haven't figured out how to put the part of the article I'm posting into a quote. Any help?

:eek: NO!

BUT, it is some kind of trigger, maybe similar to such.... i think it might actually release some "happy" chemicals, like endorphins or something like dopamine? hahahahahaha!

Why else the response of wanting to come back for more?

Care

BUT, it is some kind of trigger, maybe similar to such.... i think it might actually release some "happy" chemicals, like endorphins or something like dopamine? hahahahahaha!

Care

women---you can never satisfy em for long. :lol:

do "thank you's" do anything for ya ?

Care

well, they do send a tingle up my leg when obama's speaking. does that count?

Care

well, they do send a tingle up my leg when obama's speaking. does that count?

A tingle up, or a warm dribble down? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back