Where is NEW reputation?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
OK.

Granted, i have ended up buying in to this silly, childish, but FUN AS HECK, Reputation points and might actually consider becoming a reputation whore, if my honest and decent and common sense side of me wasn't holding me BACK! :eek:

That being said:

I really MISS not being able to sign on to this site, look up at my user id on the right, and seeing the big, bold NEW, under my name, when i have received a new reputation comment.

Is this NEW reputation, showing up on the main screen that i am not noticing?

Also, kudos to the Change on adding what rep has been given Dan K!!!

One other thing, is there a way to fit in to the bar a spot for MY POSTS....or is there a way to put this on the drop down where we can go in to Today's posts or Who's online....

sometimes on subscribed threads, they disappear before you can go in to them because you are putzing around....

And i miss responses that may have been posted after my last post, when the thread dies and doesn't make it to the NEW POST area....

I know you can get to all posts of care4all by going in to control panel and some other clicks, but if it could just be either embedded in the scroll bar or the drop down for quick links, that would be helpful, for those of us that are regulars and want to easily be able to answer all of the comments to their own posts....

It's fine if it can't be done, or if you have questions about what i am asking please pm me...

I am just admittingly lazy and wanted easy access to my posts. :D

Care

I think it's broken. My last rep was received on the 22nd. BEFORE the changes took place. *sniff*

NOW when I go to check my rep points, I see OTHER PEOPLE's rep points.

Frankly, that makes no sense to me whatever.

It's showing you the last rep you gave out. Which I like. Sometimes, I forget.

Dan needs to fix that....

What you are seeing is the reputation comments you have GIVEN to others, below that is the reputation you are GETTING....

What Dan NEEDS TO DO is arrange it where the rep you have given to others, shows up below the rep you are getting from others...this is how it was on other sites i've been on.

p.s. you are getting both now, you can see comments and rep people give you AS WELL AS rep that you have recently given to others...

Dan needs to fix that....

What you are seeing is the reputation comments you have GIVEN to others, below that is the reputation you are GETTING....

What Dan NEEDS TO DO is arrange it where the rep you have given to others, shows up below the rep you are getting from others...this is how it was on other sites i've been on.

p.s. you are getting both now, you can see comments and rep people give you AS WELL AS rep that you have recently given to others...

picky picky picky

Oh. It really doesn't let you know you received new rep.. That sucks...

It sends me a PM to tell me I received new rep? Well, then it's about 5 PMs behind..and that's ok. I'd rather not have the PMs.

well, ty annie for the rep....but i just found it by accident when i was looking at the cp and scrolled down...

I just found the thingy in the cp, where i believe it will give me a notification if i receive one...?

BTW EVERYONE, especially editec...i just found a "drop down" arrow to the right on the reps given screen, where you can HIDE the reps given which makes the reps received now shows on top and when you want to review the reps given you can hit the arrow for the drop down....

Oh, I found the PM notification thing.. That SO ain't worth it. I can barely remember to clean out my PM box before I hit 1000 as it is.

Forum List

Back