Where is Murtha?

Murtha's busy hiding from his consituents and hoping nobody in his state has access to the internet.

One of Murtha's supporters on this board seems to have tucked tail and run off. Haven't seen him post in some time now. I notice none of the other Liberals want to touch this with a 50 foot pole.

Par for the course, make outlandish lies, get the press to spread them for you and when eventually they are proven wrong, silence and no apology. Murtha should be symbolically removed from the Marine Corps rolls. He lied about the marines involved, he lied about where he supposedly got his information and he turned an attack on Bush into an attack on the Corps.

And the Liberals I knew at the time all defended his sorry lying ass. Some here continued right up until the aquitals started pouring in to defend him.

One of Murtha's supporters on this board seems to have tucked tail and run off. Haven't seen him post in some time now. I notice none of the other Liberals want to touch this with a 50 foot pole.

Not really. I have never tucked tail and run. And trust me, so far you aren't going to be the one to make me start. Have you?

When this if over, if all have been acquitted and he doesn't make some kind of statement, I will then blame him for this.

Will you ever be able to admit Bush has screwed up. If he ever does?:razz:

Plus your inane bullshit continues. When you can't defend a point you made, you just ignore it. Now you are the voice of reason when once you may be right.

Your standards are hippo critical.

Last edited:
Not really. I have never tucked tail and run. And trust me, so far you aren't going to be the one to make me start. Have you?

When this if over, if all have been acquitted and he doesn't make some kind of statement, I will then blame him for this.

Will you ever be able to admit Bush has screwed up. If he ever does?:razz:

Plus you inane bullshit continues. When you can't defend a point you made, you just ignore it. Now you are the voice of reason when once you may be right.

Your standards are hippo critical.

Got a big head don't you? The poster I was referring to has been on this board a hell of a lot longer then you.

You will find NO comments from Murtha except maybe an attempt to claim guilty people were released. He lied about who supposedly briefed him and what they told him, the Commandant told the press after his little Tirade that the Commandant had NOT told Murtha any of the things he claimed to have been briefed on. That makes him a Liar right off the bat. Add in none of the claims he made are even remotely true and we continue to see his lies in action.

But do, like the coward Murtha join your fellow Col and tar and feather fellow serving Marines because you do not like the President. Remind me of ANY similar incident under Clinton, when former members of the Military openly attacked and lied about serving military troops and Officers.

But do, like the coward Murtha join your fellow Col and tar and feather fellow serving Marines because you do not like the President.

You would have very well under Hitler's regime. You attack anyone who dares not kiss Bush's ass and then try to blur the lines by saying I am tar and feathering fellow Marines.

You are a fucking jerk off partisan putsch. You need to live in a world where only your opinion is accepted. You are a good example of what is wrong with some of our conservative brethren.

And here is more data that these Marines are dying for lies:

I respect the troops who serve as much or more than you do. I, however, won't jump into this war like you and say it's all for Democracy and the other lies from Bush. He used them and you can't handle the truth.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush and his top policymakers exaggerated Saddam Hussein's links to terrorism and ignored doubts among intelligence agencies about Iraq's arms programs as they made their case for war, a Senate committee reported on Thursday.

The Senate intelligence committee said in a study that major Bush administration statements that Iraq had a partnership with al Qaeda and provided it with weapons training were unsupported by intelligence, and sometimes contradicted it.

It also said statements on Iraq's weapons before the March 2003 U.S.-led invasion were substantiated in most cases by available U.S. intelligence, but that they failed to reflect internal debate over those findings.

The long-delayed Senate study supported previous reports and findings that the administration's main case for war -- that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction -- was inaccurate and deeply flawed.

Bush misused Iraq intelligence: Senate report - Yahoo! News

You would have very well under Hitler's regime. You attack anyone who dares not kiss Bush's ass and then try to blur the lines by saying I am tar and feathering fellow Marines.

You are a fucking jerk off partisan putsch. You need to live in a world where only your opinion is accepted. You are a good example of what is wrong with some of our conservative brethren.

I respect the troops who serve as much or more than you do. I, however, won't jump into this war like you and say it's all for Democracy and the other lies from Bush. He used them and you can't handle the truth.

A partisan report that does nothing more then rehash old news. Intel was wrong, Bush can not be held responsible for being told the wrong information. Further notice they still do not have any smoking gun and can not actually make a single concrete statement of fact as to any "lies". Par for the course. Only took the 18 months to concoct this report.

Bush can not be held responsible for being told the wrong information.

No but he can for distorting and ignoring. You will hold onto the word "lie" for the rest of your life to defend him.

You and Billy are good with parsing fucking words.

Why don't we address the OP. Murtha hung those boys out to dry before he or anyone else knew the details. Whether the last two are convicted or not, Murtha was still wrong because he didn't pin-point one or two marines for this...he pin-pointed all who were involved and made a clear point that they were guilty and then used it as a political platform.

You know, I'd like to say that I respect any man who has served our country, but sometimes it's really hard. And I have to say that Murtha is tipping the scale IMO. I have a hard time respecting a man who is willing to so quickly sell out these marines, even having been one himself.

Ray,

Since you are so fond of pointing out that Bush never served and Murtha did, doesn't that mean we should hold Murtha to a HIGHER standard of truth. After all, Murtha was a decorated Marine who served in combat and should know about the fog of war. Yet, he dove right on in and slandered the ENTIRE US military with his blowhard comments. Seems like the man should be drummed out of the Corps.

Ray,

Since you are so fond of pointing out that Bush never served and Murtha did, doesn't that mean we should hold Murtha to a HIGHER standard of truth. After all, Murtha was a decorated Marine who served in combat and should know about the fog of war. Yet, he dove right on in and slandered the ENTIRE US military with his blowhard comments. Seems like the man should be drummed out of the Corps.

Col Mustard only thinks people that disagree with him should ever be brought to task for outright lies. Slandering the troops? No problem as long as you have a D behind your name. Lieing about briefings? Only Republicans can do that. The Commandant made a point after Murtha's press appearance to announce he did NOT brief Murtha on any of the things he claimed.

The Dem. leadership trotted him out when he was needed, used him in unspeakable ways, and then spent the rest of this time stuffing him back under the rug.

The media is quite pathetic.

MEDIA: {Voice high pitched with excitement} The Democrats are going to have war hero John Murtha speak about the failure of Iraq.
JOHN MURTHA: Bla bla bla, bla bla ba.
MEDIA: {GASP} Did you see that the war hero John Murtha spoke about how Iraq is a failure. Iraq must be a failure for a war hero like John Murtha to come out and slam a war!

Tanj!

Y'know, it never ceases to amaze me that you lefties will pull out crap that actually supports the opposite of your opinions and claim with a straight face that it supports your hogwash.

The facts supported Bush, but the "internal debate" -- spelled: "what-iffery" did not; therefore, Bush lied. Give me a break on that idiocy, huh?

I'm STILL looking for even one word of the link you provided that supports Murtha's accusations. You know, the traitorous dirtbag this thread is about? Yeah, him.

I never have been big on attacking people's military service for actions they take later in life that are unrelated, but Murtha is a picture-perfect case of someone who actually HAS disgraced his service with his subsequent action.

He made completely unsupported allegations AGAINST HIS OWN for no more reason that being a leftwingnut partisan moron wanting to get into the slinging shit against the wall game with rest of you loony leftbots.

WTF ever happened to "semper fi"?

You'd have to add John "I'm a Vietnam War Hero" Kerry to the list of people who disgraced the uniform after wearing. It seems like both of these clowns only want to remember their service to give them credibility to tear the military down.

Did you guys really believe anybody as far left as Murtha would have the decency and/or integrity to stand up and say that he was wrong? And to apologize to our brave soldiers that he accused?

Did you guys really believe anybody as far left as Murtha would have the decency and/or integrity to stand up and say that he was wrong? And to apologize to our brave soldiers that he accused?

Nope, we just like to rub Ray's face in the fact.

You'd have to add John "I'm a Vietnam War Hero" Kerry to the list of people who disgraced the uniform after wearing. It seems like both of these clowns only want to remember their service to give them credibility to tear the military down.

I'm always amused in a sick sort of way that all the bots get on here and chant "swiftboating" in unison but not ONCE can even one of them defend Kerry's "Winter soldiering" of his alleged "fellow" veterans which is EXACTLY the same thing they leftnimrods accuse the swiftboaters of doing.

That would be ANOTHER example of the leftgoobs pulling out a link (snopes) they claim supports their accusations when it says in clear English that it does not.

I'm always amused in a sick sort of way that all the bots get on here and chant "swiftboating" in unison but not ONCE can even one of them defend Kerry's "Winter soldiering" of his alleged "fellow" veterans which is EXACTLY the same thing they leftnimrods accuse the swiftboaters of doing.

That would be ANOTHER example of the leftgoobs pulling out a link (snopes) they claim supports their accusations when it says in clear English that it does not.

Gunny,
You should know by now that the left is not concerned with truth, only in what can return them to power.

Gunny,
You should know by now that the left is not concerned with truth, only in what can return them to power.

Y'think? You mean kind of like Obama and his supporters can put them down and treat them like shit and they'll STILL fall into herd formation and go vote for his ass?

Fools.:)

Y'think? You mean kind of like Obama and his supporters can put them down and treat them like shit and they'll STILL fall into herd formation and go vote for his ass?

Fools.:)

Does that remind you of a certain LA governor that got re-elected??? HMMM......:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back