Where is John Edwards?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Are the Democrats keeping him under wraps for some reason? Haven't heard of him in the news for ages.

Just a fleeting thought...

:gives:

He's got so much charisma that if he appears in the news the same day that John Kerry does, no one would want to vote for Kerry any more.

They probably are realizing he as a trial lawyer is the biggest problem with high health care cost.

They don't want anyone to start scrutinizing him. He's probably got plenty of dirt that could be dug up.

he came out this weekend to join in on the "Bush funded the vets" bashing. Then went back into hiding. Presumably he's preparing Kerry's case to censor...err censor is a word only used when democrats are involved...he's preparing his case to free the other America from the burdens of hearing any bad things about their Champion for the little guy, John Kerry.

I saw that too. I find it hilarious that he's talking about all these supposed connections between the Bush campaign and some 527 groups and how Bush should stop these ads, but yet he doesn't seem to mind the obvious connections between the Kerry campaign and 527 groups like MoveOn.org and he doesn't tell them to stop their ads.

or the obvious fact that if Bush said anything, he'd be interfering with a 527. Sneaky trial lawyers. they try to get you. Im suprised nobody has been working on a case with the obvious connections of Moveon.org, Americans for Change and the DNC. Appears to me according to the dumb law (campaign finance reform), that they are breaking it.

VPs don't stay in the spotlight for much time, I haven't seen much of Cheney lately, and then of course there was that year he spent in his underground bunker.

ScreamingEagle said:
Are the Democrats keeping him under wraps for some reason? Haven't heard of him in the news for ages.

I think he is still in Lawrence Kansas, after the Kerry campaign train blew through there without stopping leaving hundreds of supports in a cloud of disel fumes. Edwards was dispacted back to Lawrence to do damage control.

tim_duncan2000 said:
I saw that too. I find it hilarious that he's talking about all these supposed connections between the Bush campaign and some 527 groups and how Bush should stop these ads, but yet he doesn't seem to mind the obvious connections between the Kerry campaign and 527 groups like MoveOn.org and he doesn't tell them to stop their ads.

I am sure he sees the connection. he is not an idiot. It is just that the way the Mccain feingold incumbent protection act is written it encourages these groups to run ads, it encourages campaigns to try and work with them and it encourages them to hide their actions. All of that will lead to the opposing campaigns criticising the others regardless of whether they are working with the other groups or not. It is a stupid law that helps incumbants get re-elected. Other than that it just re arranging where the money goes in a campaign, it does no good.

Forum List

Back