Where is Janeane Garofalo?

Garafalo would have no problem fitting in with the other bleached blondes at Fox. She would clean their clock on a daily basis. Why not give it a try?
The "Obnoxious Female Lefty Talking Points Spewer on Fox News" slots are already taken up by Kirsten Powers and Susan Estrich.

The "Obnoxious Male Lefty Talking Points Spewer on Fox News" slots are taken by Bob Beckel, Juan Williams and Mark Lamont Hill. Just so you know. ;)

Garafalo would have no problem fitting in with the other bleached blondes at Fox. She would clean their clock on a daily basis. Why not give it a try?
The "Obnoxious Female Lefty Talking Points Spewer on Fox News" slots are already taken up by Kirsten Powers and Susan Estrich.

The "Obnoxious Male Lefty Talking Points Spewer on Fox News" slots are taken by Bob Beckel, Juan Williams and Mark Lamont Hill. Just so you know. ;)

Please...be serious

We are not talking Liberal tomato cans put in because they are easy for Fox wingnuts to bounce their talking points off of. We are talking someone who would tear apart Fox's rightwing agenda on a daily basis

That is why Garofolo would truly make Fox fair and balanced

Is she tucked inside of the concrete cornerstone of a new building someplace in New Jersey? Maybe near Jimmy Hoffa...

I love how the most outspoken leftist of this country were on the blame Buoooosh bandwagon and now we hear nothing from them when of of their own does keeps doing and adding to what Bush did.. I guess he wasn't such a bad President after all.[/QUOTE]

And the swing state of Ohio who went for Obama in the election. agrees with your last sentence and wishes Bush was back. :clap2:

She's even less fuckable as a blonde.

Maybe this one is more palatable for you?

225px-

Let me get this straight, rightwinger, you want this woman to be one of the advocates for what you support? I think that speaks volumes about your ideals. She's bitching about political parrots on the right, when she might as well prop herself up on the the left shoulder of every crazy ass liberal out there and mimic whatever message they want to be heard.

She's no more relevant to politics to Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh. They all fucking need to shut up and get the fuck off the stage. It's time the people of this country start listening to the politicians, NOT the media, NOT the celebrities, but the actual politicians. It's because of misrepresentation from idiots like Garofalo and Beck that Americans actually think Obama is from Kenya and Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house.

Please...be serious. We are not talking Liberal tomato cans put in because they are easy for Fox wingnuts to bounce their talking points off of. We are talking someone who would tear apart Fox's rightwing agenda on a daily basis. That is why Garofolo would truly make Fox fair and balanced
Mark Lamont Hill is a tomato can eh? You obviously don't know of him or have seen him on Fox News.

I wish the interview showed her ass. She's got a nice one and I'd rather look at it than her face or her freakshow tattoos.

Let me get this straight, rightwinger, you want this woman to be one of the advocates for what you support? I think that speaks volumes about your ideals. She's bitching about political parrots on the right, when she might as well prop herself up on the the left shoulder of every crazy ass liberal out there and mimic whatever message they want to be heard.

She's no more relevant to politics to Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh. They all fucking need to shut up and get the fuck off the stage. It's time the people of this country start listening to the politicians, NOT the media, NOT the celebrities, but the actual politicians. It's because of misrepresentation from idiots like Garofalo and Beck that Americans actually think Obama is from Kenya and Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house.

All I said was she would be a good fit for Fox News......really make them fair and balanced

Only problem is that she would kick the asses of the regular FoxNews commentators

Forum List

Back