Where Is Heaven?

Perception of Prawns

Two areas of scientific observation are truly fascinating ---

1. perfect geometry in the universe: semi-circle rainbows, spherical planets, the rings of Saturn, whirlpools, etc.

2. bioluminescence: the ability of living organisms to produce light from body chemicals

When I see a group of lightning bugs illuminate a summer evening or see a bright rainbow by a hillside, I think about what Aldous Huxley suggested in his unusual work "Heaven and Hell" [1956]: the human mind's characterization of things desirable or smooth and things undesirable or jagged comprises our species' conceptualizations of paradise/heaven and doom/hell.

This partially explains the social appeal of perception-contour Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Bright Lights, Big City" [1988].

:afro:

Bioluminescence

Aquaman_issue_1%2C_the_new_52.jpg

Perception of Prawns

Two areas of scientific observation are truly fascinating ---

1. perfect geometry in the universe: semi-circle rainbows, spherical planets, the rings of Saturn, whirlpools, etc.

2. bioluminescence: the ability of living organisms to produce light from body chemicals

When I see a group of lightning bugs illuminate a summer evening or see a bright rainbow by a hillside, I think about what Aldous Huxley suggested in his unusual work "Heaven and Hell" [1956]: the human mind's characterization of things desirable or smooth and things undesirable or jagged comprises our species' conceptualizations of paradise/heaven and doom/hell.

This partially explains the social appeal of perception-contour Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Bright Lights, Big City" [1988].

:afro:

Bioluminescence

Aquaman_issue_1%2C_the_new_52.jpg

And what would it be if the dozens of gods had never been mentioned to children. I'm fascinated by so many things I've observed about the earth, the ocean and the midnight skies that there's not even a snowball's chance that I could ever put it into words. One thing about god worship.....the men who started it profited the most from it. I think that warped idea of everyone...including the poor giving 10% of all their earthly possessions should alert any sane man as to motive. Add to that the fact that in all man made religions the woman is inferior or subservient to men and VOILA!!

Promises Promises

Malachi 3:
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Look at Vatican City if you don't believe that little deal has paid off:
vatican-city-pic1.jpg

1 Peter 3:
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

1 Peter 3:5
For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands.

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Last edited:
Have you not read that the meek shall inherit the earth? Eventually earth will become a celestial sphere and those who are worthy to inherit it will find it to be a heavenly place.

Psalms 37:11
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Matthew 5:5
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

3 Nephi 12:5
5 And blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Doctrine and Covenants 88:16-20
16 And the resurrection from the dead is the redemption of the soul.
17 And the redemption of the soul is through him that quickeneth all things, in whose bosom it is decreed that the poor and the meek of the earth shall inherit it.
18 Therefore, it must needs be sanctified from all unrighteousness, that it may be prepared for the celestial glory;
19 For after it hath filled the measure of its creation, it shall be crowned with glory, even with the presence of God the Father;
20 That bodies who are of the celestial kingdom may possess it forever and ever; for, for this intent was it made and created, and for this intent are they sanctified.

All references refer to UP being heaven and DOWN being hell. Those poor ignorant people who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat didn't realize that the earth rotates toward the east at approximately 1000mph and that what's UP at 12:00 AM is DOWN at 12 PM. What a bunch of losers!!

Heaven is my bed in about an hour!

Heaven is where you are happiest in your life now. That euphoria is what awaits you.

My heaven has no people. None. Just animals.

Heaven is where you are happiest in your life now. That euphoria is what awaits you.

My heaven has no people. None. Just animals.

One thing you can bet......animals are generally much more trustworthy. They don't have an agenda. Feed them and a warm place to winter and they're as happy as can be.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-13
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

1 Corinthians 2:9
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—

Revelation 22:1-5
Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

Luke 23:43
And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.”

Matthew 6:19-21
“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Luke 12:33-34
Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.

Heres a few about Heaven. this is the closest thing to a google map we have for now.... =)

think its from the esv?

Well....have you read any of the above?

Yes

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-13
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

1 Corinthians 2:9
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—

Revelation 22:1-5
Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

Luke 23:43
And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.”

Matthew 6:19-21
“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Luke 12:33-34
Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.

Heres a few about Heaven. this is the closest thing to a google map we have for now.... =)

think its from the esv?

I only read the first one.

I can remember learning that in Sunday school and asking if that meant daddy killed his son. I can also remember questioning these imaginary creatures that no one could see and places that no one had ever been to.

The fat little lady with the enormous, down to her waist and beyond, really creepy, grabbed your ear if you fidgeted, Church Lady wasn't pleased.

I'm certain there has never ever been a more successful or more profitable scam.

The word of God isn't a scam Luddly. You are right though...some people use it for a scam.

It's just a dimensional phase shift away...

... after all, didn't Jesus say..

... the Kingdom of heaven is among you?

It's just a dimensional phase shift away...

... after all, didn't Jesus say..

... the Kingdom of heaven is among you?

To hear the gospel writers tell it he did a lot. History will show you that they never laid eyes on the man. The bible is unadulterated bullshit just like all the other "Send Me Your Money" religions. I fail to understand why intelligent people can't solve the puzzle called religion. It's something where the product is invisible, nobody knows what if anything happens after death and that's the key all religious evangelists use to raise money. God is supposed to be all powerful, all knowing, the supreme being in the universe but he somehow just can't make things happen without people's money. Damn strange that the Jewish historian Josephus was in his prime while all these "miracles" were supposedly happening and there's no mention of any miracle included in his writings. IT'S BULLSHIT!!

All references refer to UP being heaven and DOWN being hell. Those poor ignorant people who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat didn't realize that the earth rotates toward the east at approximately 1000mph and that what's UP at 12:00 AM is DOWN at 12 PM. What a bunch of losers!!
You worry too much. Does it come with old age? Here is some encouragement for you and since you are very well off you have nothing to worry about:
Mark 10:25
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

and do you even know what that means and what it refers to

Do you understand sarcasm? (Campbell referred to his wealth or how well off he was, posting pictures to illustrate it etc... My reference was to him not to worry about going to Heaven... he wouldn't. Naturally, one has to believe in the existence of Heaven and Hell first)

You worry too much. Does it come with old age? Here is some encouragement for you and since you are very well off you have nothing to worry about:
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."
You could very easily make a needle big enough for a camel to go through. Especially for someone with a lot of moolah.

You could very easily make a needle big enough for a camel to go through. Especially for someone with a lot of moolah.

LOL....with enough money Mexico could build a wall bigger than the great wall of China between them and the United States. Trump said so!:eusa_angel:

Heaven is a place you can't get to unless you help fill the collection plate.

the thief on the cross didn't fill the plate or even get baptized and he is there. Why? He realized Jesus died for his sins and accepted Him as his Savior.

The murderer thief Jesus Barabas along side Jesus story is a way of deflecting bad acts of Jesus who was called Jesus Bar Abba (son of the father) and had murdered a child during his childhood according to Thomas while also admitting he was the thief of the NIGHT. They stole (PLAGIARIZED) the confused over idea and story from the Herod era Christ Yehuda of Galilee confused for the Temple Ransacker (table overturner)
thief & murderer similarly named Yehuda the GALIONITE.
Deeper revealing the impersonation and thieving story is the fact Jesus is the thief of the Biblical Davidic Messiah Michael.-Rev 1:13 Jesus is
"like unto" (emulating) son of man, not that he is son of man. Calling himself and proclaiming himself thief of the NIGHT (Michael the Evening Star).
Also by deeming himself the nemesis
Morning Star in Rev 22:16.

Do you understand sarcasm? (Campbell referred to his wealth or how well off he was, posting pictures to illustrate it etc... My reference was to him not to worry about going to Heaven... he wouldn't. Naturally, one has to believe in the existence of Heaven and Hell first)

I'm saddened to have to deliver this bulletin but there ain't a damn thing after you die. The only purpose any of us will serve is worm food. I won't because I'm gonna be cremated. Screw this conspiracy between churches and undertakers....they can kiss my Big Orange, East Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Arse!

New Topics

Forum List

Back