Where Is Heaven?

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
All references refer to UP being heaven and DOWN being hell. Those poor ignorant people who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat didn't realize that the earth rotates toward the east at approximately 1000mph and that what's UP at 12:00 AM is DOWN at 12 PM. What a bunch of losers!!

All references refer to UP being heaven and DOWN being hell. Those poor ignorant people who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat didn't realize that the earth rotates toward the east at approximately 1000mph and that what's UP at 12:00 AM is DOWN at 12 PM. What a bunch of losers!!

I wouldn't let Heaven's location worry me too much were I you.

You worry too much. Does it come with old age? Here is some encouragement for you and since you are very well off you have nothing to worry about:
Mark 10:25
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Judge not.....

It is what it is and we will all find out when we pass from this life to the next....
Just decide which is the best bet for you...

You worry too much. Does it come with old age? Here is some encouragement for you and since you are very well off you have nothing to worry about:
Mark 10:25
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Nope....you're yo yo ing in the wrong place. I don't believe a word of that 2000 year old crock of shit. I just like to keep something hot for the teen agers. Religion has been dying for 50 years and I'll assist in any way I can:

Millennials leaving church in droves, study says - CNN.com

Released Tuesday, the survey of 35,000 American adults shows the Christian percentage of the population dropping precipitously, to 70.6%. In 2007, the last time Pew conducted a similar survey, 78.4% of American adults called themselves Christians

Many people that claim to be Christian are not...
Remember, even the demon's believe and tremble...

In Christian theology the message from Jesus was that the kingdom of heaven was within the human being. Now obviously you do not accept this notion, but you asked the question.

Heaven, hell, and everything in between, just like angels, demons, and all the wild beasts in between, clean or unclean, are metaphors and allegorical descriptions that reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

I'm sure that you have met people that you have considered low-lifes, you may even be one, and have met people who are more highly evolved, intellectually, morally and ethically.

Believing that these stories are false and have no merit is as ignorant as believing that they are all literally true.

Heavens distinction is being coupled with the Everlasting, it is not a planet.

Who can say what Heaven is? ... exactly! No one...

Travel west to Albuquerque till you reach the Schlossen cut-off...then cut-off your Schlossen, swing the bloody stump over your head and scream like a chicken.

Travel west to Albuquerque till you reach the Schlossen cut-off...then cut-off your Schlossen, swing the bloody stump over your head and scream like a chicken.

WTF?

The OP asks where heaven is...I gave directions. Whether those directions are correct or not you'll have to find out for yourself. If I am wrong, I will gladly take responsibility...but ya gotta prove me wrong first.

WTF?

The OP asks where heaven is...I gave directions. Whether those directions are correct or not you'll have to find out for yourself. If I am wrong, I will gladly take responsibility...but ya gotta prove me wrong first.

I thought you had to be dead to get there.. my bad... ;)

Heaven is a place you can't get to unless you help fill the collection plate.

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

- Gospel of Thomas
The Gospel of Thomas Collection - Translations and Resources

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

- Gospel of Thomas
The Gospel of Thomas Collection - Translations and Resources

Do you consider yourself a Christian D4E?

Forum List

Back