Where is god?

I keep hearing about Allah, God and all the others, but where are all these people? For them to exist, don't they have to actually be somewhere? So where are they?

God resides in a higher dimensionality than ours, therefore we must enter into his realm in order to see him.

John 3:3-8
-3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
-4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
-5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
-6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
-7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
-8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

It would be like a 2-dimensional person wondering why he could not see you or I. It is why scientists spent millions upon millions of dollars to smash atoms just to find out that there really are more dimensions to the universe than the 4 that we can perceive.

I feel sorry for you.

There is no place in the Bible that tells of other dimensions, yet you wish to grab ahold of this Theoretical idea in order to hold onto your beliefs.

Face it. Religions based in miracles, such as Christianity, are running scarred. They have no proofs, they use what ever they can grab to keep the beliefs alive, and even subcome to threats when truly pressed.

Regardless of whatever you do, the fact remains that it is contingent upon your God to furnish belief if this gods want you to believe. It was never your responsibilty to state or prove this being exist, but this beings role. If it was not god responsiblity to establish him/her/itself in the minds of humans, why, then, did God demand it of others?

Apparently, this idea of god and heaven and hell was all a well established fantasy to encourage the kiddies to behave themselves. I mean really--if your mother or father has to you yell at you to behave, what will they do after they die? Haunt you? If that was he case, your parents, grand parents and so forth are constantly harrassing you to do better than you are currently doing now.

But have you seen your Dead Great grand parent? How about that angel they sent to beseech you to follow the righteous path?

Yet now, we have someone suggesting that heaven/hell is in another dimension. Now tell us again, why do angels have wings? Oh, it so that they can fly to heaven, yes? And Lucifer and his followers lost their wings and FELL TO EARTH because they disobeyed God.

But if heaven is in an alternate dimension, how can you "FALL OUT OF HEAVEN". Oh I see--phasing into this plane is the same as "falling out of heaven."

Do you know what the fundemental difference between stone idols and abstract idols is?

It is easier to break stone!

Last edited:
So no one has any idea where heaven is? How are you all going to get there if you dunno where it is? And how do you know you want to go there if you don't even know where there is?

I thought theists here would actually have an answer.

Jeremy, is that your real name, or you just like fag names?

So no one has any idea where heaven is? How are you all going to get there if you dunno where it is? And how do you know you want to go there if you don't even know where there is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqqN0_WCS28]YouTube - Traffic - Heaven Is In Your Mind 1967[/ame]

I know where God is.

I keep hearing about Allah, God and all the others, but where are all these people? For them to exist, don't they have to actually be somewhere? So where are they?

Well hell they could be anywhere. Sun bathing on Venus maybe, or catching some serious waves on some distant planet.

lol

God resides in a higher dimensionality than ours, therefore we must enter into his realm in order to see him.

John 3:3-8
-3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
-4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
-5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
-6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
-7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
-8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

It would be like a 2-dimensional person wondering why he could not see you or I. It is why scientists spent millions upon millions of dollars to smash atoms just to find out that there really are more dimensions to the universe than the 4 that we can perceive.

Cool! Using the bible to prove the existence of God is much like using DC comics to prove the existence of Superman.

Forum List

Back