Where is god?

Where is God? I'm glad your looking Hister. Most knowledgable Christians I know suggest the Bible.

Where is God? I'm glad your looking Hister. Most knowledgable Christians I know suggest the Bible.

So god lives in a book? When I go to heaven, I'm going to a book?

Your act here is neither original or cute. It's pretty obvious that all you want to do is play a pathetic game.

If you REALLY want to know about GOD, start by reading the Bible, cover to cover, and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I keep hearing about Allah, God and all the others, but where are all these people? For them to exist, don't they have to actually be somewhere? So where are they?

Seeking Newtonian answers to such questions is a waste of time, Hister.

Even modern physicists understand that Newtonian universe POV is nonsense.

What do most of them think now?

That there's 8 dimensions but that we can only recognize 4 of them.

And they also think that we can only see about 4% of the stuff that comprises our universe.

76% of the universe is comprised (so the current theory goes) of dark energy.

Where's the dark energy?

Well, they can't see it, but based on the fact that galaxies are spinning so fast that they ought to be flying apart, they reason that that dark energy is the force that keeping them together.

Like I said, the Newtonian physics you seem to be relying on to create your cosmological POV is pretty much a worthless tool for denying the existence of GOD.

Not that modern physics proves the existence of God, of courswe.

It merely informs us that pretty much everything we thought we knew (even a decade ago!!) is TOTALLY wrong.

Last edited:

Your act here is neither original or cute. It's pretty obvious that all you want to do is play a pathetic game.

If you REALLY want to know about GOD, start by reading the Bible, cover to cover, and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Is that a quote from the bible? :D

Saveli: The only book I want to go to has to be talking about cum drippin hoz with big tats. Or was that Mary's role in the bible? :lol:

Edit: I'm not asking from a scientific point of view, but from the view of theists who say they are going to heaven to be with god and their ancestors. Like, where is that? Or, where do they think that is?

Gods ? In another dimension, fighting wars, just like us.
"let us make man in our own image" PLURAL.
I believe there's something more. I just hope the psychopathic stories in the various text are what they appear to be to me.
Lies to produce slaves, protection and income for the various authors.

I hate harp music.

So you mock God and think you're going to heaven? You pretend he doesn't exist and then acknowledge that he does.

Maybe you need to stop lying to yourself and actually talk some of these issues you have out with God.

funny-pictures-your-cat-has-found-jesus.jpg

So you mock God and think you're going to heaven? You pretend he doesn't exist and then acknowledge that he does.

Maybe you need to stop lying to yourself and actually talk some of these issues you have out with God.

I'm simply asking where god and heaven are. There's supposed to be at least some of all our ancestors there as well, so it must be a pretty big place. I've always wondered where you folks think this is? So far, all I've got is "in a book", dude obviously didn't understand the question.:lol:
So that's it? No one really knows where god and the rest are? No pearly gates? Nothing?

Forum List

Back