Where is FEMA? CDC? Obama fails nation in medical emergency!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
In the history of America, seldom has a virus or disease spread so suddenly, so rapidly, and hit tens of thousands of people in a single city, without the government being in a state of emergency.

This disease or virus that struck 30,000 people in Madison, WI is still unidentified. It's rapid spread and number of affected is pandemic levels. Planes have flown in and out for 7 days since it's first case last week, so Obama has failed to prevent the possible spread of this disease to the rest of the country, or world.

Doctors have taken to the streets to do assessments as sick people walk up on the sidewalks, thats how overwhelming this health crisis is.

Yet, no response from Obama, FEMA, the Center for Disease Control, or Dept of Health and Human Services. It's Wisconsin, mostly white, so does Obama just not like white people enough to address a pandemic that has hit them all of a sudden in Madison?

PLEASE contact your representatives and demand action on this health crisis in Wisconsin!!!!!

Maybe the FBI or CIA should even be on the ground.

I mean a disease spreading this fast, so quickly, hitting so many, COULD it be an attack? A bio-weapon? Could it be an Al Qaida wmd attack that was just a bit too weak to kill, but enough to cause 30,000 people in a single city to get horribly sick?

Why is Obama absent on this?

Oh awesome! A 20 year old college know it all playing is gay guitar in a college lounge preaching to everyone about how much smarter and better he could've run a massive emergency response agency! Awesome!!!

Now, why hasn't Obama responded to the severe, possibly pandemic episode in Madison? Is this a very dangerous virus outbreak? IS THIS A TERROR ATTACK? Is it a mild bio weapon that was unleashed? 30,000 fall ill in 1 day in Madison, WI, and the President says NOTHING about it????? WMD attack? New flu virus? Pandemic? Is it contained?

Obama either has no answers...or he knows it's Wisconsin and hates white people.

Oh awesome! A 20 year old college know it all playing is gay guitar in a college lounge preaching to everyone about how much smarter and better he could've run a massive emergency response agency! Awesome!!!

Now, why hasn't Obama responded to the severe, possibly pandemic episode in Madison? Is this a very dangerous virus outbreak? IS THIS A TERROR ATTACK? Is it a mild bio weapon that was unleashed? 30,000 fall ill in 1 day in Madison, WI, and the President says NOTHING about it????? WMD attack? New flu virus? Pandemic? Is it contained?

Obama either has no answers...or he knows it's Wisconsin and hates white people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what's wrong with the missing state senators. Maybe amnesia.

Actually, I don't blame the senators. I mean think about it. 30,000 people in a mid-size city fall stricken with an unknown medical condition. It could be a new flu, a new unknown virus, or God forbid, it could even be a mild bio weapon released by terrorists. We have no idea what it is, because the Obama Admin hasn't lifted one butt off a chair to respond.

So they fled Madison for their own safety. I would too.

Maybe you can help me out and translate that ridiculous sentence of yours.

A strange and virulent disease to be sure. Imagine a disease so insideous as to prevent a person from being able to perform their duties in a heated class room, but allow them to take part in a demonstration out in the freezing cold Wisconsin winter.
Until the CDC comes up with the Latin name for the virus, liberalism will have to suffice.

Well isn't that the obvious answer?

Obama was absent when Nashville was flooded and underwater.

And now, one of the worst medical emergencies as it relates to viral outbreaks in recent US history, worse than the Swine Flu, even hits harder than West Nile did as far as saturation, 30,000 stricken and out in 1 day..........and Obama is absent.

Last edited by a moderator:
A strange and virulent disease to be sure. Imagine a disease so insideous as to prevent a person from being able to perform their duties in a heated class room, but allow them to take part in a demonstration out in the freezing cold Wisconsin winter.
Until the CDC comes up with the Latin name for the virus, liberalism will have to suffice.

It's a disease that must have some obvious psychological side effects. I think. Obama Admin has done nothing to determine what kind of virus is in Madison that takes down such a large number of people in only 1 day. Hell, we aren't even sure it wasn't a bio weapon attack. I mean no other cities have been hit with this virus yet. It's very centralized, very rapidly spreading obviously.

A massive health emergency, and Obama is doing NOTHING to ID the cause or prevent it's spread.

Maybe you can help me out and translate that ridiculous sentence of yours.

Watch the video and you'll get it. Oh, and yeah, typo, "his" gay guitar.

But the video showed just one of millions of college kids, sitting around in college lounges, preaching about how horrible the world is and how much better it would be if only they were in charge. Those are always good people to look to for insight.

Now, what is Obama doing about this massive health emergency in one of our US cities? NOTHING.

It's a disease that must have some obvious psychological side effects. I think. Obama Admin has done nothing to determine what kind of virus is in Madison that takes down such a large number of people in only 1 day. Hell, we aren't even sure it wasn't a bio weapon attack. I mean no other cities have been hit with this virus yet. It's very centralized, very rapidly spreading obviously.

A massive health emergency, and Obama is doing NOTHING to ID the cause or prevent it's spread.
So true! Had this horrendous virus struck, say New Orleans, FEMA would be there handing out $5,000 checks quicker than shit!

So true! Had this horrendous virus struck, say New Orleans, FEMA would be there handing out $5,000 checks quicker than shit!

Yes, they would.

It just baffles me. I mean, we had the Swine Flu scare, which never came, and we've had health care scares all over every year under every president.

But can anyone remember one city, being hit with so much illness all at ONCE??? How big is Madison? What, 200,000 tops? 30,000 down in 1 day? Like 15% of an entire city goes down in 1 day with the same virus, forcing schools to close?

This virus is moving at pandemic rates. And Obama let it go 7 days without quarantine. It could have spread nationwide by now.

But worse, what if this was a bio-weapon attack? No other city has been hit yet with this virus, it's very concentrated in one city, and it happened so quickly.......it has the signs of a mild bio weapon that was released.

Where is Obama on this? FEMA? CDC? FBI? HHS? Obama has failed miserably on this health crisis, and possibly on a domestic attack.

Yep. A new disease called freedom. And is it ever going kick some Teabagger and Conservative asses.

Haha........yeah, the teachers are soon gonna discover what it's like to have freedom from employment!!!!

Forum List

Back