Where is Elie Wiesel's claimed Auschwitz Tattoo?

Let me add a link to film Watch I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life & Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal Online | Streaming Full Length Movie | Video Clips | Fancast

9 minutes into it and then at 11 minutes photo of Wiesel document. this crazy shit has to stop.

Elie Wiesel testified...

get a life creep.

and people really, really should ignore this thread.

why feed shit like this?

:doubt:

I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life & Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal (2007)

USC Shoah Foundation Interview, 1997
"It was on May 5th, at 10 o'clock in the morning." "Even beforehand, we knew that it was going to happen." "We had not gotten any food for the last few days. Nothing." "Prisoners were crawling out of the 'Death Block' and ate grass that grew (thumb and forefinger slightly apart) only this high. And so did I." (looks away...) "And then an American tank appeared. I went out and wanted to get to the tank." "After a couple of steps on all fours...all I could see was the American flag." -Simon Wiessenthal

Colonel Richard Seibel, 1907-1999
Commander, US 11th Armored Division-

(sighs heavily) "It was something that I had never hoped in my life, to see, or experience." "I was shocked, really and truly shocked...to see these dead people lying around in piles like wood, if you will...and others so sick and so weak they were truly walking zombies..."

---

I started to tear up at the mention of Wiessenthal being on all fours and looking up at the American flag.

It's a damn shame that this even has to be a thread.

The Holocaust: A Tragic Legacy - What

elie.png

Former Buchenwald prisoners - Elie Wiesel's face is visible on the second row, seventh from the left, by the vertical wooden beam. (The enlargement will shows him better.)

Wiesel worked for the Allies in the camp after it was liberated. There are records and photos of him being there, being liberated and improving while working for the Allied command. It is documented by US Military in the Film I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life & Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal (2007)

Elie Wiesel -- Academy of Achievement Photo Credit
elie2.png

There are a number of reasons an intelligent reader might want to know more about this story. There is no byline on the article, so we can't tell who wrote it. We can't tell who or what originally published it, or even when it was first published. It just suddenly appeared, on a number of internet websites, within a two-day period. So far, the article can only be traced to blogs and discussion forums. Hence my original questions:

Who published the article ("English Language Exclusive!" -- of who? "our Budapest Bureau" -- of what)?

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=1309908

Last edited:
Found it. The original article JOS is quoting from.

Time to put this sick puppy to bed -- permanently.
Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor
March 4, 2009

English Language Exclusive!

Translated from the Hungarian by our Budapest Bureau

Miklos Gruner, 15, was deported from Hungary to Auschwitz-Birkenau in May 1944, with his mother, father as well as a younger and an elder brother.

Axis History Forum • View topic - Wiesel an Imposter?

There are a number of reasons an intelligent reader might want to know more about this story. There is no byline on the article, so we can't tell who wrote it. We can't tell who or what originally published it, or even when it was first published. It just suddenly appeared, on a number of internet websites, within a two-day period. So far, the article can only be traced to blogs and discussion forums. Hence my original questions:

Who published the article ("English Language Exclusive!" -- of who? "our Budapest Bureau" -- of what)?
:cuckoo:

Last edited:
:eusa_boohoo:
Still no one has posted a photo of E'Lies tattoo?

:eusa_boohoo:
Still no one has posted...

Nobody has posted a picture of you either. :eusa_whistle:

records of Wiesel at the camp liberation and his progress before he left the camps under Allie control, exist.

I linked to the film. and you will not get another reply from me until I see your picture and real name.

:eusa_whistle:

Let me add a link to film Watch I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life & Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal Online | Streaming Full Length Movie | Video Clips | Fancast

note: JOS is waiting to keep bumping the thread up. or have others do it for her/him.

Last edited:
These denials interest me not because they have any relevance but simply why? Why do so many people deny history or even reality? My father in law was among the first soldiers in Mühlhausen, he saw first hand the horror. I have seen the tattoos on both Jews and non Jews, many Poles had them too. My wife's family is primarily Polish.

But why the denial, today in Texas they want to water-down our own history. The savagery done to the natives in America was often horrible and no one mentions it either. I can understand evil easier than I can understand denial? Why the need to make hell a heaven.

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Evil-Ordinary-Genocide-Killing/dp/0195189493/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and…[/ame]

As far as tattos, who knows, or cares, Elie was a child.

"The Auschwitz Concentration Camp Complex (including Auschwitz 1, AuschwitzBirkenau, and Monowitz) was the only location in which prisoners were systematically tattooed during the Holocaust. Prior to tattooing, several means of identifying prisoners, both by number and by category, had been implemented; serial numbers were the main method. When they arrived at the camp, prisoners were issued serial numbers which were then sewn to their prison uniforms. These serial numbers were most often accompanied by different shapes, symbols or letters which identified the status, nationality, or religion of the prisoner. This practice continued even after tattooing was introduced."

Nazi World War Two Holocaust Concentration Camp Tattoos | howtotattoo.net

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twof7i0Od_E]YouTube - Nazi tattoos on Jews[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back