Where is Coldplay???

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
I wonder where is the band Coldplay gone??? The last I saw of Chris Martin and his pals was on T.V singing "Speed of Sound" Am I really ignorant or is it true that ColdPlay have gone on temporary retirement?? I mean they haven't performed anywhere recently if I am not mistaken. I hope they release an album soon ..Can't wait to hear them...

AKshay

I wonder where is the band Coldplay gone??? The last I saw of Chris Martin and his pals was on T.V singing "Speed of Sound" Am I really ignorant or is it true that ColdPlay have gone on temporary retirement?? I mean they haven't performed anywhere recently if I am not mistaken. I hope they release an album soon ..Can't wait to hear them...

AKshay
If you were dating Gwyneth Paltrow would you be touring all the time?

Plus, I hear Chris Martin has been involved producing and collaborating. I'm not sure why you want new Coldplay. You can play one CD and listen to their entire catalogue (basically). I'm waiting for Coldplay to do something different.

I'm not sure why you want new Coldplay. You can play one CD and listen to their entire catalogue (basically). I'm waiting for Coldplay to do something different.

Me, too. Don't get me wrong, A Rush of Blood to the Head was an amazing album, but both of their other albums sounded... well, exactly like A Rush of Blood to the Head, only not as good.

Forum List

Back