Where is Chris?...May DOW falls about 800 pts.

I bought the S & P index at Friday's close. Might get bruised up a bit next week, but it somewhere near the bottom short term. Bought some silver Thursday too. My that looks nice right now.

...and falling still.
I don't understand? Chris is always so on top of any economic reports...worried about him..:razz:

/sidles over to iamwhatiseem

//looks left, then right - then left again

///whispering

"Look - I don't want to start any vicious rumors or anything? And don't go quoting me. But it's entirely possible ..."

////looks left again

"Chris has a life."

If you think these are rough time, you haven't seen anything yet. People who are right about the economy have been saying it for years and been laughed at the whole way. We took a dotcom bubble, popped it and replaced it with a housing bubble (lets thank Krugman for having his wish granted) and now we've replaced it again with a government/dollar bubble. We're just building up for another massive wealth confiscation. Only this time, it's gonna be the big one.

I cheer because nothing will change either way. People love the falsehoods in economics today. They got drunk on kool aid so i see no reason to do anything except make fun of the entire affair.

HAIR OF THE DOG, BRAHS!!!

I'd rather put someone in there that's not intentionally making it a bigger crash than it already is gonna be.

If you think these are rough time, you haven't seen anything yet. People who are right about the economy have been saying it for years and been laughed at the whole way. We took a dotcom bubble, popped it and replaced it with a housing bubble (lets thank Krugman for having his wish granted) and now we've replaced it again with a government/dollar bubble. We're just building up for another massive wealth confiscation. Only this time, it's gonna be the big one.

I cheer because nothing will change either way. People love the falsehoods in economics today. They got drunk on kool aid so i see no reason to do anything except make fun of the entire affair.

HAIR OF THE DOG, BRAHS!!!

It goes much deeper than that.
The worst problem in America economically is that now about half of the population is not old enough to remember pre-1980 America. Therefore are not alarmed at ----->>>
Before it took 2 incomes to come close to what 1 income per household was.
Before education costs quadrupled thanks to government throwing money at anyone who wants to party for a couple years at a community college that has driven up tuition through the roof.
Before housing prices skyrocketed thanks to the government passing legislation removing the ban on Fannie Mae buying up private mortgages, and the government handing $billions per year to bail them out annually.
Before Clinton/Greenspan/Summers passed legislation removing oversight of the derivative market that will absolutely cause a global collapse in the future...inarguable.

I could go on....people don't remember how good we had it, they don't realize that the middle class is vanishing - NO MATTER WHO IS PRESIDENT.

So how were Republicans partially to blame?

Forum List

Back