Where is Chris?...May DOW falls about 800 pts.

The prop up is falling over. Quick! Pump some more money into the markets!!! Hair of the dog, man! Hair of the dog!!!

The prop up is falling over. Quick! Pump some more money into the markets!!! Hair of the dog, man! Hair of the dog!!!

That won't happen yet...Obama and Geithner will wait till things really start falling this summer. As a matter of fact, if things fall too much today - I'll bet you my house that Bernanke will make a statement about "possible stimulus"...he only did it twice in May.

Tuesday Bernanke will re-iterate that QE3 is being looked at as a possible option. Because nothing beats a monetary inflation hangover like more monetary inflation. Hair of the dog, man!!!

I love it when people choose to cheer when America has a rough time, because it helps their ideology. And these same people scream that the other side hates America.. Amazing. of course, there were some on the left who did the same thing when things in Iraq got tough for our troops, just because "W" was president.
Really, doesn't anybody who's on the ideological fringe even just like America?

I love it when people choose to cheer when America has a rough time, because it helps their ideology. And these same people scream that the other side hates America.. Amazing. of course, there were some on the left who did the same thing when things in Iraq got tough for our troops, just because "W" was president.

Who is cheering?

If you think these are rough time, you haven't seen anything yet. People who are right about the economy have been saying it for years and been laughed at the whole way. We took a dotcom bubble, popped it and replaced it with a housing bubble (lets thank Krugman for having his wish granted) and now we've replaced it again with a government/dollar bubble. We're just building up for another massive wealth confiscation. Only this time, it's gonna be the big one.

I cheer because nothing will change either way. People love the falsehoods in economics today. They got drunk on kool aid so i see no reason to do anything except make fun of the entire affair.

HAIR OF THE DOG, BRAHS!!!

If you think these are rough time, you haven't seen anything yet. People who are right about the economy have been saying it for years and been laughed at the whole way. We took a dotcom bubble, popped it and replaced it with a housing bubble (lets thank Krugman for having his wish granted) and now we've replaced it again with a government/dollar bubble. We're just building up for another massive wealth confiscation. Only this time, it's gonna be the big one.

I cheer because nothing will change either way. People love the falsehoods in economics today. They got drunk on kool aid so i see no reason to do anything except make fun of the entire affair.

HAIR OF THE DOG, BRAHS!!!

It goes much deeper than that.
The worst problem in America economically is that now about half of the population is not old enough to remember pre-1980 America. Therefore are not alarmed at ----->>>
Before it took 2 incomes to come close to what 1 income per household was.
Before education costs quadrupled thanks to government throwing money at anyone who wants to party for a couple years at a community college that has driven up tuition through the roof.
Before housing prices skyrocketed thanks to the government passing legislation removing the ban on Fannie Mae buying up private mortgages, and the government handing $billions per year to bail them out annually.
Before Clinton/Greenspan/Summers passed legislation removing oversight of the derivative market that will absolutely cause a global collapse in the future...inarguable.

I could go on....people don't remember how good we had it, they don't realize that the middle class is vanishing - NO MATTER WHO IS PRESIDENT.

Yep. It's going to be a massive shit storm when it hits. So buckle in and prepare if you can.

Chris is an Obama Ass-Sniffer that only sees rainbows and unicorns where Obama is concerned. He gives Obama credit when the stock market goes up, and blames BUSH when it goes down. Obama gets credit for nice weather, BUSH is blamed for global warming. He's consistently the stupidest, most strident, partisan hack on this board. Few come close to his level of inanity. It's a gift.

Chris is an Obama Ass-Sniffer that only sees rainbows and unicorns where Obama is concerned. He gives Obama credit when the stock market goes up, and blames BUSH when it goes down. Obama gets credit for nice weather, BUSH is blamed for global warming. He's consistently the stupidest, most strident, partisan hack on this board. Few come close to his level of inanity. It's a gift.

I can think of a couple, one has been on this thread. LOL! She can't believe that reasonable people can have serious disagreements with the president, just as she obviously did with GW.

In my lifetime, I never expected to have an administration worse than Jimmy Carter's, but it happened.

He has to go!

Who is cheering?
It's called "Ringing the Alarm Bell".

We'll be ringing that bell for the deer in headlights right up until the fucking disaster is at their doorstep. Just like in 2007-2008. People are dumb and do not want to believe anything they can not see with their own eyes. So get ready naysayers. Clean off the bifocals good and taste the pain.

Here is the chart you are so fond of. Notice how it ends in January.
bikini-graph-January-2012.jpg

Now here is the chart that CNN posted today. Notice anything different?
us-jobs-report-unemployment.full.png

http://i.cdn.turner.com/money/news/economy/infographic/us-jobs-report-unemployment/us-jobs-report-unemployment.full.png

I would say your selective use of charts is what's fucked.

Forum List

Back