Where is antifa, BLM, Occupy, crackheads, etc.?

Hey cocksuck, where are your Nazi's and white supremists? The oath of a LEO is to protect and serve the public. Most do that to the best of their ability. A few soil the reputation of the rest, same as in any other profession. Many performed above and beyond in the California fires. Thank god none have yet paid the ultimate price for their courage.

If you click on the link you can see a story of a cop driving through fires in California trying to save people's lives. What I want to know is, where is antifa, BLM, Occupy and the assorted crackheads that the left celebrates? Why aren't they risking their necks to save the lives of others?

Deputy rescues disabled woman from California wildfires | Daily Mail Online
So now the cops only represents the right political spectrum...then where is the tax refund used to support them for the left spectrum?

What I want to know is, where is antifa, BLM, Occupy and the assorted crackheads that the left celebrates? Why aren't they risking their necks to save the lives of others?

How do you know who is out there, these individuals' races, politics, religions, gender, or anything else about them? Are trump or pence out there, ryan, mcconnell, frankie graham, tony perkins, dobson, the duggars, out there fighting the fire and dragging people to safety?
We don't know. Your sad attempt to introduce politics into this catastrophe is nothing short of disgusting.
Incidentally, a big SHOUT OUT to JONATHAN SMITH, who still has a bullet in his neck from Las Vegas, where he is credited with helping save the live of 30 others while taking a bullet in the neck that cannot be removed:
Hero who saved 30 people reunited with officer who saved his own life - CNN

Hey cocksuck, where are your Nazi's and white supremists? The oath of a LEO is to protect and serve the public. Most do that to the best of their ability. A few soil the reputation of the rest, same as in any other profession. Many performed above and beyond in the California fires. Thank god none have yet paid the ultimate price for their courage.

One of those officers gave his life in New Orleans, we can all think of that tomorrow when NFL players kneel because those millionaires are being oppressed by the white slave owners.

• Banned
Hey cocksuck, where are your Nazi's and white supremists?

Listen, sweetheart, it's you folks that are constantly bitching about law-enforcement officers. So why don't you folks get antifa, BLM, Occupy and your friendly, neighborhood crackheads to drive into the wildfires to save lives?

• Banned
What I don't get is how the left LOVES massive government but despises the law enforcement officers that enforce the plethora of government laws.

Listen, sweetheart, it's you folks that are constantly bitching about law-enforcement officers. So why don't you folks get antifa, BLM, Occupy and your friendly, neighborhood crackheads to drive into the wildfires to save lives?

Snowflake, your idiot conclusion has nothing to do with your dishonest premise. You look to be flailing about in rage because you were made uncomfortable when people pointed out institutionalized racism in a manner that's hard to ignore.

That doesn't make me uncomfortable, but then, I don't back the institutionalized racism, so I have nothing to be ashamed of. If the simple truth about institutionalized racism makes someone uncomfortable, it's almost certainly because that person is feeling guilty.

Snowflake, your idiot conclusion has nothing to do with your dishonest premise.

My premise is that you k*nts cry like bitches about the police 24/7 but when you need help you call them and not the antifa, BLM, Occupy, etc. terrorists that you worship.

If you click on the link you can see a story of a cop driving through fires in California trying to save people's lives. What I want to know is, where is antifa, BLM, Occupy and the assorted crackheads that the left celebrates? Why aren't they risking their necks to save the lives of others?

Deputy rescues disabled woman from California wildfires | Daily Mail Online

need you ask

it is 10 days after "welfare" payday

they are out of cash and back in mommies basement

snitching cigs out her purse when she hits the bathroom

this is why the antifa revolution is set to begin on November 4th

the morning after "welfare" payday

--LOL

it will be a short lived war

--LOL

What I don't get is how the left LOVES massive government but despises the law enforcement officers that enforce the plethora of government laws.
Except that nobody ever said that. Dream on.
Furthermore, the anti-women types love, love, love "big government," as well as the "stop-and-frisk-at-will" folks.

My premise is that you k*nts cry like bitches about the police 24/7 but when you need help you call them and not the antifa, BLM, Occupy, etc. terrorists that you worship.

You just keep getting dumber, crazier, and more dishonest.

It looks like your guilt is overwhelming you. That means you weren't just ignoring the institutionalized racism. You must have spent your life being active in the institutionalized racism.

At least you do feel guilty. That's good. It shows you at least have a vestige of a conscience left.

You just keep getting more dishonest. You must have spent your life being active in the institutionalized racism.

You accuse me of being dishonest and then imply, based on absolutely nothing, that I'm a racist. LOL.

...where are your Nazi's and white supremists?

I have actually condemned those idiots, repeatedly, and put them on "ignore". I despise them more than anyone. I'd gladly share some beers and chicken wings with you, but never with them.

On the one hand, I admire cops for their bravery, and their willingness to put their lives on the line to save others.

But I am a criminal attorney, and I've also seen the dark side of what cops are willing to do.

Like a willingness to lie on the stand to get a conviction. I actually saw that happen, and then we played a video to prove he was lying. He did not get in trouble for his perjury, which is a felony, by the way.

I'm not saying all cops are bad, but there are certainly enough bad cops to make me suspicious.

Forum List

Back