Where is al Qaeda Central?

93 WTC came within 10 feet of killing 60,000 New Yorkers instead of 6. Even after that, Clinton gave Al Qaeda unlimited field goal attempts until they split the upright on 911. That's why Bush kept Clintons National (In)Security team in place. Bush must have told them, you fucked up and we're not taking the blame for your fuck up so have 2 choice: stay and work with us or after the shit hits or leave and we'll make sure everyone knows how badly you fucked up. Your call.

TWA 800, Murray Building, and West Nile outbreak have AQ fingerprints all over them. Had Clintons National Fuckup Security Team Left with Bill, they would have had to answer for all of it.

93 WTC came within 10 feet of killing 60,000 New Yorkers instead of 6. Even after that, Clinton gave Al Qaeda unlimited field goal attempts until they split the upright on 911. That's why Bush kept Clintons National (In)Security team in place. Bush must have told them, you fucked up and we're not taking the blame for your fuck up so have 2 choice: stay and work with us or after the shit hits or leave and we'll make sure everyone knows how badly you fucked up. Your call.

TWA 800, Murray Building, and West Nile outbreak have AQ fingerprints all over them. Had Clintons National Fuckup Security Team Left with Bill, they would have had to answer for all of it.

the fbi was very upset when they didn't reach their target goal with the bombings

Actually, Pres. Clinton was the one who gave Bin Laden several years head start. :doubt:

Oh that's right. I forgot. My bad. Everyone is under the "delusion" that 9/11 happened on Bush's watch. That he was "warned" with intel and documents. According to conservatives, 9/11 actually happened on Clinton's watch. Of course, all the accusations about blowjobs, they probably assume he took his eye off the, pardon the word, "ball".
Although I am an Obamabot.

I have to tell the truth.

And the truth is that Clinton and the Democrats are to blame for Bin Laden and 9/11 :cool:

I blame the "profit" Mohammed

Actually, Pres. Clinton was the one who gave Bin Laden several years head start. :doubt:

Oh that's right. I forgot. My bad. Everyone is under the "delusion" that 9/11 happened on Bush's watch. That he was "warned" with intel and documents. According to conservatives, 9/11 actually happened on Clinton's watch. Of course, all the accusations about blowjobs, they probably assume he took his eye off the, pardon the word, "ball".

And the truth is that Clinton and the Democrats are to blame for Bin Laden and 9/11 :cool:

No, Bin Laden and al Qaeda are the blame for 9/11. The Democrats are no more to blame than "gays and feminists".

Ask the Republicans. They gave him an 8 year head start. I always thought that was part of their "plan".

Are conservatives doing the same thing, trying once again to "bring down" another president? One of these days, they might actually decide they want the country to succeed, and not just for the very rich. But for the middle class too. They haven't figured out it's the middle class that's the backbone of the country, and not the "very rich".

Remember the "wag the dog" remarks the Rs made about the attempts to get OBL under Clinton?

Man these guys get it wrong every time and then just turn arround and look you straight in the face and say the opposite when their guy is in charge. No blink of the eye, no stutter, just blank eyes with no trace of a recognition that they just turned 360%.

No wonder they loved Rove, he was there tactics personified.

No, Bin Laden and al Qaeda are the blame for 9/11. The Democrats are no more to blame than "gays and feminists".

As a loyal Obamabot, it pains me to acknowledge that the Democrats are ultimately responsable for our failings leading to 9/11

If Bill Clinton had gone after Bin Laden and some kid or some bystanders had been killed, Republicans was have gone even crazier to bring down Clinton.

Their motto, "Politics and ideology before country!" They do that now.

You need to provide details here.

During the Afghan occupation by the Xussr the CIA gave lots of money, weapons and tactical instruction to various groups that would become the Tailiban. Even back during the Reagan administration there was concern the groups we were giving money to were pretty foul. The Regan people sort of admitted that, but were more concerned with the absorption of Afghanistan into the Xussr than the conditions on the ground.

We yelled about "wag the dog" because Clinton seemed to do it a lot. He only seemed to care about national security when he was in trouble.

I can't believe the only best time to get ben Laden was the day he had to testify to the Grand Jury about Monica.

Forum List

Back