Where In This Photo Was Your Eye First Drawn?

"You have a wild streak in you, and you are not afraid to let it out. You like to have fun, cut loose, and take risks. Your vigor and excitement for life make you a pleasure to be around! Please click the SHARE button below if you agree with these results!"

You have a wild streak in you, and you are not afraid to let it out. You like to have fun, cut loose, and take risks. Your vigor and excitement for life make you a pleasure to be around!

"You have a wild streak in you, and you are not afraid to let it out. You like to have fun, cut loose, and take risks. Your vigor and excitement for life make you a pleasure to be around! Please click the SHARE button below if you agree with these results!"
Mine was the same.

Another Adventurer here: You have a wild streak in you, and you are not afraid to let it out. You like to have fun, cut loose, and take risks. Your vigor and excitement for life make you a pleasure to be around!

Your Result: The Eternal Optimist
Your positive outlook on life makes you a pleasure to be around. Your smile and your sense of humor are truly infectious. You always see the glass as half-full and, as a result, life is always a treat!

I already knew that. ;)

Same for me. "Your positive outlook on life makes you a pleasure to be around. Your smile and your sense of humor are truly infectious. You always see the glass as half-full and, as a result, life is always a treat!"

i have to call bullshit on this one......

Your Result: The Eternal Optimist
Your positive outlook on life makes you a pleasure to be around. Your smile and your sense of humor are truly infectious. You always see the glass as half-full and, as a result, life is always a treat!

I didn't take the quiz but let me guess. You all noticed the brown horse first?

The brown horse is a little higher than the grey one and the fence in the back points up to it.

I think its a silly test cuz you have to scroll down and your eye hits the first top section.

Meanwhile...mine is the same as Kats.

I didn't take the quiz but let me guess. You all noticed the brown horse first?

The brown horse is a little higher than the grey one and the fence in the back points up to it.

I noticed the grey horse first. He had a distinct marking on his face and sort of an unusual 'brindle' color to his coat. Most of the photos which asked which area your eye was drawn to... with the target thingy... I spent years doing photography so my eye is naturally drawn to point of perspective. Converging diagonals... all that stuff. The hardest one was the table/chairs/tent cards or tiles... the first thing I noticed was symmetry... that wasn't an option. lol

same here, The Adventurer

Carmella+Bing+%25282%2529.jpg

I looked to see if either had an especially large penis, but that wan't listed.

Forum List

Back