Where in the US/World Would You Go?....

I don't know if I want to move there, but I would like to see Australia or New Zealand, just to experience the Southern Hemisphere night sky.

Both are extremely nice. Especially when you get away from the cities. I've spent a great deal of time on the South Island of NZ and also in the Great Sandy Desert in Oz. I recommend both highly. Their beer is a hell of a lot better as well. Montieths Bitter in NZ and VB in OZ, can't be beat.

I am one of them. I live in England. Nice place. Reasonable laws - if a tad overly threatened by free speech, and a tad overly kind to criminals. But, generally, it's not a bad country. I also like France. The French have a great attitude.

Yuck...those would be the last places I lived outside the states. Back in my old Navy days, we flew to a lot of different countries and the one I would probably like to live outside the states would be Sicily or Spain. Perhaps Australia.

Ever pull into Naples?

Whatching the trash and dead rats flowing out to sea every day cured me of ever wanting to live in any Italian city.

Southern Greece?

oh hell yeah [If I was a younger man]

I am one of them. I live in England. Nice place. Reasonable laws - if a tad overly threatened by free speech, and a tad overly kind to criminals. But, generally, it's not a bad country. I also like France. The French have a great attitude.

"California Girl" lives in England? Are you really a girl?

Yea, we have these things called passports these days. It's a document that allows you to travel from one country to another country. Incredible. And if you google the words 'airplanes', you will find this mode of travel makes getting from one country to another quite straightforward.

Just because one is a California Girl, does not mean one should limit oneself to staying within the state lines.

Travel broadens the mind.

Try it.

England swings like a pendulum do. Do you?

Forum List

Back