Where I Been

I dug foxholes in places that didn't have a name. It seems to me that you wouldn't have enough time in a 20 year career to do much except have a cup of coffee at the airport. I flew over over some of those places. Does that count?

Last edited:
I think it would just be easier to let Google show where I've been. Welcome to being an OTR truck driver.

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 32
"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements. (sic) " - Penn Jillette

An overweight homosexual who thinks he is wise.

Atheism is evil.

Meh... your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

I'd say that I was sorry an innocuous quote triggered you, but I'm not.

Carry on, snowflake. You're dismissed.

You can't get anything right, can you boy?
It is no opinion to state the facts that your atheist hero is homosexual and overweight.
Nor am I anything resembling a snowflake, which is someone upset that President Trump won, and continues to do a fantastic job. That is far more likely to be you, based on the way you carry on like a boy.
Finally, you couldn't possibly dismiss me on your best day. Got it?

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements. (sic) " - Penn Jillette

An overweight homosexual who thinks he is wise.

Atheism is evil.

Meh... your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

I'd say that I was sorry an innocuous quote triggered you, but I'm not.

Carry on, snowflake. You're dismissed.

You can't get anything right, can you boy?
It is no opinion to state the facts that your atheist hero is homosexual and overweight.
Nor am I anything resembling a snowflake, which is someone upset that President Trump won, and continues to do a fantastic job. That is far more likely to be you, based on the way you carry on like a boy.
Finally, you couldn't possibly dismiss me on your best day. Got it?

You're right. You dismissed yourself with this wacko idea that a rumination about religion has jack shit to do with either weight or sexual inclination. Not to mention the whole setting yourself up as judge and jury on other people's personal business.
Now don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back, Danth. You'll need that arm to jerk off.

I been to Hog Wallow, Arkansas. Twice.
I been to Nutbush and Nankipoo

I've been to Neptune (NJ) as well as Mars Hill (NC)

Not on the same day of course, but I drove there in my Saturn.

I been to Hell, Michigan.

I might go to hell again someday...

Have not had the pleasure of Hell but not far from Intercourse noted above is Paradise. I spent a night there.
Got away though.

I been to Hog Wallow, Arkansas. Twice.

Once to get the speeding ticket and once to fight it, huh?

That's what I did in Gauley Bridge West Virginia, except I didn't need to go back. See, I called them up and said "Okay umma need the officer's training record on the radar gun, the make and model of the radar and the maintenance record. Umma need a list of the tickets he wrote that day and umma need the road engineer's report that established the speed limit." They called back and they sez, "umm, the judge is gonna dismiss your ticket". I said "Aw, too bad".

If any of them are reading this I got three words: "statute of limitations".

Speaking of West Virginia, I been on that New River Train. Spectacular scenery.

Oh yeah, been to Deep Gap right up the road too. Also awesome scenery.

Forum List

Back