Where have you 'visited'?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Not counting "stay-in-the-airport-layovers" or 'just driving thru"
States (as a destination, not just passing thru)

Oklahoma
Oregon
Texas
North Carolina
South Carolina
Pennsylvania
Colorado
Arizona
California
Idaho
New Mexico
Montana

Major International Cities (as a destination, not just passing thru)

Tokyo, Japan
Bangkok, Thailand
Korat, Thailand
Seoul, Korea
Pusan, Korea
Taegu, Korea
Moscow, Russia
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Paris, France
Berlin, Germany
Frankfurt, Germany
Vancouver, British Columbia
Victoria, British Columbia

Texas
Alabama
Mississippi
South CArolina
Georgia
North Carolina
New Jersey
New York
Florida

Overseas
Jamaica
Mexico 2x's

I'll just list states:

New Jersey
Pennsylvania
New York
West Virginia
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida

Obviously, the only big trips my family usually took were between NJ and FL, and never really off the east coast.

Maine
New York
Pennsylvania (duh)
North Carolina
South Carolina
Maryland
Virginia
Nevada
Texas
Arkansas
Florida
Kansas

Niagra Falls when I was younger...

Stateside:
Maine
Massacheussetts
Vermont
Connecticut
Rhode Island
NewYork
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
Maryland
Virginia
North Carolina
Louisianna
Florida
Kansas
Texas
Arizona
New Mexico
Nevada
California
Washington
Michigan
Alaska
Hawaii

Foriegn travel:

Mexico
Bermuda
Germany
Denmark
Greece
South Korea
Japan
Holland
Vietnam
Canada

Oh boy... every state I have spent at least one night in:

TX, CA, AZ, OK, LA, AL, TN, KY, SC, GA, FL, VA, OH, PA, NJ, NY, MA, ME, KS, CO, UT, ID, OR, WA, HI.

I've passed through MN, AR, NC, NM, RI, CT, NH, IN, IL, MO.

Foreign travel:
Micronesia
Hong Kong (before it was part of Communist China)
Phillipines
Canada
Jamaica
UK
France
Australia
New Zealand
Japan

Did just about the entire east coast:
Maine
Vermont
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Massachusetts
New York
New Jersey
Deleware
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Tennessee
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
California (via Amtrak - quite a trip - northern route out and southern route return - so saw quite a bit of this beautiful country)

And as soon as they finish the bridge to Honolulu I will be driving on it!!

Texas
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Florida
West Virginia
Ohio
Illinois
Iowa
South Dakota
Minnesota
California
Tennessee
Kentucky
Michigan
Washington DC
Arizona

I think that's about it.

UsaPride said:
Texas
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Florida
West Virginia
Ohio
Illinois
Iowa
South Dakota
Minnesota
California
Tennessee
Kentucky
Michigan
Washington DC
Arizona

I think that's about it.

YOu and the other girls on here need to get your asses to Louisiana ! French Quarter Time :boobies:

Sandy73 said:
YOu and the other girls on here need to get your asses to Louisiana ! French Quarter Time :boobies:
I've never been to Louisiana. My mom went once and it's scared me into not going. She was arrested on Mothers Day and spent a night in jail in New Orleans. She was arrested for 'disturbing the peace', this was because she was yelling for police because her boyfriend (now husband) was being attacked by a freakin' mime. Okay, that part sounds funny, but it really wasn't funny. The mime tried to steal their camera and mom wouldn't give it up, the mime ended up picking up a piece of concrete off the sidewalk and busted her boyfriend in the head spraying blood all over her, and that's how she spent the night in jail. The cops never returned all the gifts she bought us and some of the money that they had on them. :terror:
Yeah, that pretty much scared me away from New Orleans, LOL!!! But I'm sure it's great, LOL!! :D

UsaPride said:
I've never been to Louisiana. My mom went once and it's scared me into not going. She was arrested on Mothers Day and spent a night in jail in New Orleans. She was arrested for 'disturbing the peace', this was because she was yelling for police because her boyfriend (now husband) was being attacked by a freakin' mime. Okay, that part sounds funny, but it really wasn't funny. The mime tried to steal their camera and mom wouldn't give it up, the mime ended up picking up a piece of concrete off the sidewalk and busted her boyfriend in the head spraying blood all over her, and that's how she spent the night in jail. The cops never returned all the gifts she bought us and some of the money that they had on them. :terror:
Yeah, that pretty much scared me away from New Orleans, LOL!!! But I'm sure it's great, LOL!! :D

Not to long ago the cops in N.O were busted cause they were all crooked.. They have supposively cleaned the dept up... I have never had a problem maybe cause I am a simi local and so the crooks don't usually mess w/ me.. They can spot a tourist a mile away.. :smoke: :huh:

Anyway, the invitation is open ! :dev1:

Sandy73 said:
Not to long ago the cops in N.O were busted cause they were all crooked.. They have supposively cleaned the dept up...
Then I'm on my way!! LOL!! Although I may have to slip out. It's a shame, I'm 31, married, 2 kids of my own, live 30 miles from my mommy and she still wont let me leave the house alone at night, LMAO! Hey, can't fight her, she's my mom. LOL!!! :rolleyes: But I'll definately keep you marked on my map of where to visit if I can ever leave this state!!! :read: LOL!!!

New York
Connecticut
Massachussettes
Vermont
New Hampshire
Maine
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
D.C.
Virginia
Maryland
South Carolina
Florida
California
Arizona
Utah
New Mexico
Nevada
Colorado
Amelia Island(think that's Georgia, maybe FL)

Canada
London
Amsterdam
Barcelona
Paris
Nice
Florence
Puerto Rico
Barbados
Jamaica
St. Maarten

Forum List