Where Hated Turnips Breed

Plenty opf vegetables on here to debate.

Perhaps celery is next?

What do you think about Celery Statists?

I am quite tired of the need to regulate how many or how much a celery stalk can be stripped of its strings. I mean, yes the strings can be a nuisance but isn't that an individual decision for the stalk to decide?

Now that would be a very fibirous debate.

Statistics show that fiber stripped celery is revenue neutral and may well condemn ones soul to eternal damnation.

fibirous or not, celery has a right to determine its construct. personally, given the choice, if i were to approach a buffet and had to choose between the two, i'd take the the whole thing and then selectively decide if i wanted strings or not. my soul be damned or not.

you see, if truly care to understand a raw veggie you must first consider that it is multi-faceted and can take on many forms; this is the rich flavor and tastiness that we crave.

not embracing these basic principles is a choice to diminish your own existence and you do so at your own peril.

true story

Celery's construct is already pre determined by God.
If god had intended for celery to be fiber stripped he would have made it that way.

Only celery deviates would not see that.

If god had intended for celery to be fiber stripped he would have made it that way.

:lol::lol::lol:

ahhh, so says the carrot. the celery always knew you were truly deep rooted. the beet started this but the truth is its always been between the celery and carrot.

god has always favored celery because it is a negative calorie food. only lazy carrots would think otherwise.

:lol::lol::lol:

ahhh, so says the carrot. the celery always knew you were truly deep rooted. the beet started this but the truth is its always been between the celery and carrot.

god has always favored celery because it is a negative calorie food. only lazy carrots would think otherwise.
Carrots enable their afficianodoes to see beyond the limited scope of celeryistsic achievement though.
Carrot tops are however much like celery roots though.

Radishes now are very radical and radial as well.

My zuchinni seems to die out in mid July for no apparent reason.
It cannot take the heat?

Forum List

Back