Where Exactly Do Find System Restore On Vista?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Found it two days ago by accident and re-set a system for the day before and it worked great. But after a day of use it returned to point it had been.

Thanks.
Fury

• Banned
Found it two days ago by accident and re-set a system for the day before and it worked great. But after a day of use it returned to point it had been.

Thanks.
Fury
Go to "control panel" ----- "system and security" ---------- "backup and restore"
I finally got the system to restore. I have MS updates listed for the last two days and I think that did it. Might just drop the last two updates.

Thanks.
Fury
Go to "control panel" ----- "system and security" ---------- "backup and restore"
I finally got the system to restore. I have MS updates listed for the last two days and I think that did it. Might just drop the last two updates.
If you need more help, let me know. I can also check your computer online. I can access your computer from my home and see if anything is wrong with it. I've been doing it for 20 years now.

Forum List

Back