Where does your racism come from ?

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?

Eh. I've never been part of the Democratic slavery and oppression party.

You want to see racism, go visit one of their political oppression ghettos, they're very proud of them just as they are, for many generations.

View attachment 217484

Instead you are part of the republican slavery and oppression party. .....

Only one political party ever fought, literally, to perpetuate slavery in America. Only one.

You're not black, you're blue.

smHBvNq.png
I bet you already sniff other peoples' butts every chance you get.
at least i know they're my kind of asshole

Eh. I've never been part of the Democratic slavery and oppression party.

You want to see racism, go visit one of their political oppression ghettos, they're very proud of them just as they are, for many generations.

View attachment 217484

Instead you are part of the republican slavery and oppression party. If you want to se an example of a republican political oppression city, go to Flint and try drinking fresh water. Democrats didn't do that. Or maybe entire republican oppressed states like Kansas or New Jersey and about 25-30 others.

Again, you refuse the balanced view... take off the blinders..there's plenty of blame to go around.

Who's to blame for the Flint water crisis? ...

So tell me about the Democratic Party's responsibilities and successes in Chicago.. good luck

I'm a equal opportunity racist,....I hate sell out black people, conservative whites and ignorant immigrants who worship whites...next inquiring question?

Sister you ain't no racist. You are justifiably angry at the way you have been treated by whites.

So how does that explain her hatred for "sellout blacks" and "immigrants who worship whites"?

Easy, she should have contempt for people who run down their own just to please white racists.

You are lying. Your story doesn't tell everything. You did not just get beat up only because you are white. You came from rural West Virginia to Cleveland and you talked racist bullshit to blacks at that school and got your ass whipped. After you got your ass whipped you wondered why, and when history of your racism was told to other black students you were hated. But you still wondered why. Your parents met with teachers and showed their racism which angered the teachers so they didn't like you and in all that you couldn't see how you were the problem. You grew up listening to race baiters tell you that you were a poor downtrodden white man hated only because you exist, you bought into at it instead of looking inward at the racism you possessed.

It was not the same for lots of white kids in Cleveland because I have cousins there and they went high schools at the same time you did. None of them were beating up white kids.

LOL what you just wrote is a very amusing little piece of fiction. Maybe you should turn it into a popup book for black kids? Call it "The most evil 9year old boy in the world"

That's IM2's style. If he wasn't there then the story's a lie. Even if he was there, the story's a lie. And if the story was true? You asked for it because either you are the racist in the story or it's because of the history of white racism. No matter how or why it went down, the fundamental laws of the universe make it scientifically impossible for blacks to be racist.

The history of white racism does play a role in things regardless of whether your white asses like it or not. You don't get to mistreat people over and over for 400 years and think there are not going to be a few that hate you. Millions of Whites have gone to these schools and don't get beat up. Whites go to these schools and get treated good, make friends for life and are loved by the black students. So there can be only one reason for you and trashs experiences.

You want to make blacks racist, but you cannot find any law or policy made by anyone black in this country EVER that has denied whites of anything. Until you do, your argument has no merit. You say you faced black racism, but kept your job and the so called black racist was fired. So the "black racism" didn't affect your life. I was denied jobs which would have increased my earnings and made me better able to provide for my family because of white racism. So excuse me for telling you that you've never seen racism when we compare stories.

The history of white racism does play a role in things regardless of whether your white asses like it or not. You don't get to mistreat people over and over for 400 years and think there are not going to be a few that hate you. Millions of Whites have gone to these schools and don't get beat up. Whites go to these schools and get treated good, make friends for life and are loved by the black students. So there can be only one reason for you and trashs experiences.

You want to make blacks racist, but you cannot find any law or policy made by anyone black in this country EVER that has denied whites of anything. Until you do, your argument has no merit. You say you faced black racism, but kept your job and the so called black racist was fired. So the "black racism" didn't affect your life. I was denied jobs which would have increased my earnings and made me better able to provide for my family because of white racism. So excuse me for telling you that you've never seen racism when we compare stories.

You are so goddamned narrow minded, it's pointless to even talk to you. No matter what anyone says, you're never going to change. In your mind, black people can do no wrong - when they do...it's white people's fault. If a white kid has troubles in a inner city school...he deserves it because he was an evil racist, there cannot possibly be any other reason.

I'm a equal opportunity racist,....I hate sell out black people, conservative whites and ignorant immigrants who worship whites...next inquiring question?

Sister you ain't no racist. You are justifiably angry at the way you have been treated by whites.

So how does that explain her hatred for "sellout blacks" and "immigrants who worship whites"?

Easy, she should have contempt for people who run down their own just to please white racists.

The question was not why she hates sellout blacks, the question was how does treatment at the hands of whites explain her hatred of sellout blacks.

You are lying. Your story doesn't tell everything. You did not just get beat up only because you are white. You came from rural West Virginia to Cleveland and you talked racist bullshit to blacks at that school and got your ass whipped. After you got your ass whipped you wondered why, and when history of your racism was told to other black students you were hated. But you still wondered why. Your parents met with teachers and showed their racism which angered the teachers so they didn't like you and in all that you couldn't see how you were the problem. You grew up listening to race baiters tell you that you were a poor downtrodden white man hated only because you exist, you bought into at it instead of looking inward at the racism you possessed.

It was not the same for lots of white kids in Cleveland because I have cousins there and they went high schools at the same time you did. None of them were beating up white kids.

LOL what you just wrote is a very amusing little piece of fiction. Maybe you should turn it into a popup book for black kids? Call it "The most evil 9year old boy in the world"

That's IM2's style. If he wasn't there then the story's a lie. Even if he was there, the story's a lie. And if the story was true? You asked for it because either you are the racist in the story or it's because of the history of white racism. No matter how or why it went down, the fundamental laws of the universe make it scientifically impossible for blacks to be racist.

The history of white racism does play a role in things regardless of whether your white asses like it or not. You don't get to mistreat people over and over for 400 years and think there are not going to be a few that hate you.

Are some blacks angry about white racism? Yes. Does this mean blacks can't be racist? No. Does it justify a black person spitting on you because he mistook your intentions as racist because you're white? No.

Millions of Whites have gone to these schools and don't get beat up. Whites go to these schools and get treated good, make friends for life and are loved by the black students. So there can be only one reason for you and trashs experiences.

And yet again you lump me in with other whites and their stories. I never said anything about going to school with blacks in this discussion. In fact, I never said anything about going to school with blacks in any discussion other than to say we only had two black students in my high school in upstate New York.

You want to make blacks racist, but you cannot find any law or policy made by anyone black in this country EVER that has denied whites of anything. Until you do, your argument has no merit. You say you faced black racism, but kept your job and the so called black racist was fired.

He was fired for assaulting a coworker. I kept my job because I was the one assaulted, not because I'm white. If I had assaulted him or mistreated him in any way then you might have a point. Get back to me when and if he ever gets fired because of white racism.

So the "black racism" didn't affect your life.

Actually it did. It was my first experience with blatant black racism and it opened my eyes to the fact that there are blacks out there that are racist and will hate you for being white or are determined to see you as racist no matter what you do or say.

I was denied jobs which would have increased my earnings and made me better able to provide for my family because of white racism. So excuse me for telling you that you've never seen racism when we compare stories.

Enough with the "laws and policies" bullshit. White racism does not preclude the possibility of black racism.

You love to tout your education all the time but you're not very good at critical thinking.

Forum List

Back