Where does wealth hatred come from?

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.
/----/ I wonder how filthy stinkin' rich Nancy Pants made her dough.
View attachment 172962

Most of her money is from her husband.

Yeah, that's what Hillary says too.

Haven't heard. What is your point?

No kidding, wish I had some crayons to draw you a picture. The wealthy in Silicon Valley are among the group of wealthy liberals that feel they should pay more taxes, yet based on your link are the same ones cheating employees out of wages. Now doesn't that make a lot of sense.

They are also the same people who are complaining about the tax bill because you can't write-off new home loans that exceed 750K.

President Trump has forced the left's hypocrisy out into the open.

Yes, but forcing hypocrisy out of the left is like forcing a drunk to take a drink of whisky.

Prissy stuck up liberals strutted around like peacocks supporting higher taxes...then when their taxes were actually increased they threw a conniption fit its hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It was. I mean......over here, a 750K home is just about a mansion, and I understand in liberal states where taxation and cost of living is out of this world, 750K is a very nice home.

But regardless where you live, if you can afford a home over 750K anywhere in this country, you're doing pretty damn good.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.
/----/ I wonder how filthy stinkin' rich Nancy Pants made her dough.
View attachment 172962

Most of her money is from her husband.

You forgot to finish this, from her husband who got government contracts and cashed in on insider trading information which was legal for members of congress.

I will gladly take your word for it.

I will admit I do not spend much time and energy looking into the finances of the spouses of our elected officials, or even the elected officials. They are all bought and sold a dozen times over.

No kidding, wish I had some crayons to draw you a picture. The wealthy in Silicon Valley are among the group of wealthy liberals that feel they should pay more taxes, yet based on your link are the same ones cheating employees out of wages. Now doesn't that make a lot of sense.

They are also the same people who are complaining about the tax bill because you can't write-off new home loans that exceed 750K.

Yes, but forcing hypocrisy out of the left is like forcing a drunk to take a drink of whisky.

Prissy stuck up liberals strutted around like peacocks supporting higher taxes...then when their taxes were actually increased they threw a conniption fit its hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It was. I mean......over here, a 750K home is just about a mansion, and I understand in liberal states where taxation and cost of living is out of this world, 750K is a very nice home.

But regardless where you live, if you can afford a home over 750K anywhere in this country, you're doing pretty damn good.

That's true in most of the country, unfortunately in the more populated parts of California $750K is pretty much a plain jane house....I for one could not afford to buy the house I bought 15 years ago.

Hate is not a word the Lord’s vocabulary, it is a man-made thing. If everyone world just stop saying this word, thinking this word or writing this word it would just disappear and fade into the history books never to be repeated again.
Our children would not know the word or feel its effects

We could just substitute the word with—

Dislike

Disdain

Or _______________

Just pick one & then let’s move on

Ok

:)-

Last edited:
I don't hate wealthy folk nor would I like every other American patriot help them in their time of need.

Hate is not a word the Lord’s vocabulary, it is a man-made thing. If everyone world just stop saying this word, thinking this word or writing this word it would just disappear and fade into the history books never to be repeated again.

Dislike

Disdain

Or _______________

Ok

No, I like the word HATE! :cheeky-smiley-018:

That's true in most of the country, unfortunately in the more populated parts of California $750K is pretty much a plain jane house....I for one could not afford to buy the house I bought 15 years ago.

Yeah, but if you could, you would probably consider yourself pretty well off.

Public communist indoctrination centers.

Dislike

Disdain

Or _______________

Ok

I hate it when someone says which words should and should not be used.

Dislike

Disdain

Or _______________

Ok

I hate it when someone says which words should and should not be used.

Bible thumpers think everybody views life from a religious angle.

You'll never change the world by not using certain words. It takes a lot more than that.

Forum List

Back