Where Does the Buck Stop in the Benghazi Situation?

just take party politics out of this for a minuet.

Why was no one held accountable for Iraq? Why is there no in jail for the lies what got us into that quagmire? No one will own Libya for the same reasons no one was held accountable in Iraq.

See, its the system and the idiots we vote in. These foreign policy disasters go way back well before Iraq and Libya. Seriously, don't be so short sighted.

Really? You're kidding right?

Look, no one needs to go to jail for this or Iraq. That is not how things work nor is it how they should. Bush did not lie about Iraq and he was not largely opposed in starting that war. It might have been an incorrect decision but all the nutters (both right and left) demanding people be jailed or prosecuted for doing things that are not illegal is asinine. Bush WAS held accountable. The proof is in 2008.

That is how we hold politicians accountable for their piss poor decisions. We remove them from office and replace them with new politicians. No one seems to want to hold Obama accountable at all for anything. When bad legislation passes I hear 'he does not write legislation, it congresses fault' but then when a bill that is liked passes it 'look at what Obama has accomplished.' At the very least, I would expect that people take him to task when he screws up. The sad part is that no one seems interested in actually doing that anymore. Now it is all about protecting the guy who has the right letter next to their name rather than actually looking at what they accomplish or screw up.

just take party politics out of this for a minuet.

Why was no one held accountable for Iraq? Why is there no in jail for the lies what got us into that quagmire? No one will own Libya for the same reasons no one was held accountable in Iraq.

See, its the system and the idiots we vote in. These foreign policy disasters go way back well before Iraq and Libya. Seriously, don't be so short sighted.

Really? You're kidding right?

Look, no one needs to go to jail for this or Iraq. That is not how things work nor is it how they should. Bush did not lie about Iraq and he was not largely opposed in starting that war. It might have been an incorrect decision but all the nutters (both right and left) demanding people be jailed or prosecuted for doing things that are not illegal is asinine. Bush WAS held accountable. The proof is in 2008.

That is how we hold politicians accountable for their piss poor decisions. We remove them from office and replace them with new politicians. No one seems to want to hold Obama accountable at all for anything. When bad legislation passes I hear 'he does not write legislation, it congresses fault' but then when a bill that is liked passes it 'look at what Obama has accomplished.' At the very least, I would expect that people take him to task when he screws up. The sad part is that no one seems interested in actually doing that anymore. Now it is all about protecting the guy who has the right letter next to their name rather than actually looking at what they accomplish or screw up.

Not holding Obama to the same standards as other politicians diminishes him and those that perpetuate the practice aren't smart enough to realize it. No one respects the teacher's pet.

the same place the Buck stopped with Iraq.

You right wingers will never learn, will you. You all fucked up your reputation during Bush II's 2 terms. Maybe when you can find WMD's, someone will listen. Till then, go kick rocks.

Seems that Bill Clinton was sure that Iraq had WMD, as did many Democrats up until after 2003 when Bush went into Iraq. Please prove me wrong.

You right wingers will never learn, will you. You all fucked up your reputation during Bush II's 2 terms. Maybe when you can find WMD's, someone will listen. Till then, go kick rocks.

:clap2:

BOOOSH!

It never gets old.

It is kind of funny there were ten attacks on our overseas diplomatic missions on Bush's watch and none of the piss drinkers were the slightest bit concerned about them. But then along comes a negro in the Oval Office and suddenly its a crisis of unprecedented proportions when a consulate is attacked, and several metric tons of manufactured bullshit were created surrounding the incident. I bet most of the piss drinkers weren't even aware of all the attacks which occurred on Bush's watch, or of all the people who died on his watch during those attacks, much less ask any questions or devote god knows how many hours of mock anguish on Fox News over them.

Hmmmm...

This is how we know they are not really interested in the truth, and have no limits on how low they will stoop, even to the point of exploiting the dead for political purposes.

Sooooo...yeah. The piss drinkers never feel being naked hypocrites gets old. They seem to require constant flags thrown on their bullshit, and never learn.

Funny thing, from the get go with Iraq, the left sans their Congressional representatives were very much against the efforts there. In actuality, it took little time for those representatives to start undermining the efforts, except for the successes. The problems they made hay with.

Now you who were likely early on anti-Iraq actions, suddenly say that your ignoring what's obviously been a major problem in Benghazi, is justified by what happened in Iraq? How does that logic work?

Oh, and how was support for Iraq racist or was it just Benghazi criticism? I mean were you hating on Iraq because Bush was white?

Last edited:
:clap2:

BOOOSH!

It never gets old.

It is kind of funny there were ten attacks on our overseas diplomatic missions on Bush's watch and none of the piss drinkers were the slightest bit concerned about them. But then along comes a negro in the Oval Office and suddenly its a crisis of unprecedented proportions when a consulate is attacked, and several metric tons of manufactured bullshit were created surrounding the incident. I bet most of the piss drinkers weren't even aware of all the attacks which occurred on Bush's watch, or of all the people who died on his watch during those attacks, much less ask any questions or devote god knows how many hours of mock anguish on Fox News over them.

Hmmmm...

This is how we know they are not really interested in the truth, and have no limits on how low they will stoop, even to the point of exploiting the dead for political purposes.

How many of our ambassadors died during the attacks during the Bush administration? And cry me a fucking river over your perceived Fox News' over coverage of Benghazi. If you want to talk exploitation and the talk about the Bush years, then let's talk about the feeding frenzy the media had over Abu Graib and why.
What happened in Benghazi was the result of incompetence and negligence and the fact that Obama tried to cover it over so that it wouldn't impact his reelection campaign was lowlife.

You got it.

No one will ever be held responsible for the deaths of those four men and the attack at Benghazi.

The members of Barrys State Department should all be held accountable but it won't happen.

As for that buck? It stops on Barrys desk just like it did for Truman.

The only problem is that Truman was a hell of a lot better at his job than Barry is and a much better man.

If you were not a low info libtard you would know the truth about WMD in Iraq...sorry I can't tell you...I'd have to kill ya.

Forum List

Back