Where does our anti-missile and new military technology come from?

Those scientists have a different name. That name is immigrants.

How many of those immigrants first name is 'illegal'?

(P.S. I live for the day you stop making an ass of yourself)
Immigrants who come here seeking asylum are not illegal. They’re actually protected by our Constitution.
Trumps fixing that.
iu
DwkO69pWoAED9Yf.jpg
As a traitor, you clearly hope so.
As a traitor?

Are you suggesting you're a traitor? I wasn't going to say it out loud.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

The real question here is if Republicans believe in science and the work of scientists.

I don't see scientists being right about bombs, weapons and other military instruments but being wrong about everything else.

It looks as if that's how Republicans see scientists.

How many of those immigrants first name is 'illegal'?

(P.S. I live for the day you stop making an ass of yourself)
Immigrants who come here seeking asylum are not illegal. They’re actually protected by our Constitution.
Trumps fixing that.
iu
DwkO69pWoAED9Yf.jpg
As a traitor, you clearly hope so.
As a traitor?

Are you suggesting you're a traitor? I wasn't going to say it out loud.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg
And how often do you ask yourself if you might be totally mistaken?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

I’m watching Trump on TV giving a news conference and talking about money for military innovation.

So where does that innovation come from?

Sure, it’s paid for by taxpayers. But paid to whom?

Some years ago I went to NASA for two weeks to install a machine that NASA bought from the company I worked for.

We had to install it, and get it up and running before we left.

This was in White Sands.

During the time I was there, nearly everyone I met was from a different country.

Scientist from all around the world work at NASA.

How do you spend billions to those immigrants hoping they build a missile system that defends you when the entire time you’re calling them names and don’t want them here in this country?

How can you trust what they design?
iu
Some of it comes from people like you and me. Iam working on a light weight combo for the Humves that is cheap and can be retrofited in the field. Should do well against RPGs.

I’m watching Trump on TV giving a news conference and talking about money for military innovation.

Some years ago I went to NASA for two weeks to install a machine that NASA bought from the company I worked for.

This was in White Sands.

During the time I was there, nearly everyone I met was from a different country.

How do you spend billions to those immigrants hoping they build a missile system that defends you when the entire time you’re calling them names and don’t want them here in this country?

Without exception, everyone working in weapons development has a security clearance .. it doesn't matter if they're scientists, engineers, or janitors.

No illegal immigrant can hold a security clearance.

The real question here is if Republicans believe in science and the work of scientists.

I don't see scientists being right about bombs, weapons and other military instruments but being wrong about everything else.

It looks as if that's how Republicans see scientists.

What do you think of the work of Dr. Bill Warner?

Bill Warner, PhD: Self-Taught about Islam

Published on Nov 5, 2015

Those who teach themselves about Islam are called ignorant, since they taught themselves.

A theological school teaches religious Islam, not political Islam. Universities do not teach about the evil of Islamic politics and a history of persecuting Kafirs.

But if you choose to learn by your efforts, you are told you cannot possibly understand it, yet an illiterate Muslim can.

Islamic doctrine consists of Koran, Sira and Hadith. The Sira is a biography and the Hadith is a collection of small stories about Mohammed. Anybody can understand Mohammed’s life and hence, understand Islam.

The only part of the Koran that matters to a Kafir is the part that deals with them. Any Kafir can understand what the Koran says about him.

When people say you cannot educate yourself about Islam, what they are really saying is they are afraid or too lazy to read for themselves.

If you cannot teach yourself then no need to try. But today anybody who can read can understand political Islam.

S
Would Republicans ban most scientists if they were given the chance?
Hey it was Obama that ended the space shuttle and made NASA a Muslim outreach program.....boy you have a very selective memory....
Which is why space ex and all these companies are working with NASA to develop space for private enterprise. Thanks Obama. Only he would do that.
Space X was founded in 2002 and had fuck all to do with Obama.

This was in White Sands.

Oh give me a break Dean. There are no missile designers trying to scale our wall.

This was in White Sands.

Oh give me a break Dean. There are no missile designers trying to scale our wall.
At least not yet.

Many immigrants want to go to school. And they are smart.

Why not let them. Just because Republicans think school is a waste, doesn't mean everyone thinks the same thing.

Illegal Farm Worker Becomes Brain Surgeon

From migrant worker to neurosurgeon

Not something you will see from Republicans. They think college is bad for America.

They think college is bad for America.

It was good for me ...

apie.jpg
Oh wow, you prove my point exactly. Republicans think college is a place to go get drunk and have sex and party.

Then there are people like me who actually went to college to learn and earned a degree and got a good job.

You wouldn’t understand.

This was in White Sands.

You don't. You idiots have to hire Russia to take your astronutz to the POS space station. Branson and Elon Musk are ahead of your shit govt

This was in White Sands.

its-the-jews-stupid.jpg

This was in White Sands.

At least not yet.

Many immigrants want to go to school. And they are smart.

Why not let them. Just because Republicans think school is a waste, doesn't mean everyone thinks the same thing.

Illegal Farm Worker Becomes Brain Surgeon

From migrant worker to neurosurgeon

Not something you will see from Republicans. They think college is bad for America.
Name any technological advance that Mexicans are responsible for.

This was in White Sands.

Thank Ronald Reagan for our anti-missile technology.

Republicans welcome talented, hard working, family oriented immigrants; democrats love El Chapo

Forum List

Back