Where does one find "real news "?

there was this lady at the last trump rally. She's being interviewed by the news and goes off how she doesn't believe the news "cause it's all fake ".

Really ? She's on the news? Should I not believe she exists ? If she watches herself on the newscast does she think "that's not me!!!"

These people remind of of those who don't believe in medicine .

My question : where DO they get their news!? Not from time tested /trusted news orgs. Then what's left?

Whats time tested / trusted news organizations?

View attachment 136228

Technically the best news is the sources the mainstream media actually has. Often time the root Intel is the best source its just not readily available to most. That beind said, read everything! Watch everything from every perspective. Alot of people hate on cnn, but 99.8% of the news they give is real news just biased. Fox news and many other media outlets exhibit some bias in varying degrees. Ironically speaking, the best way to avoid fake news; is to read all the news from all the sources.
Unfortunately damn few people have the time to read all the news from all sources and still earn a living.

there was this lady at the last trump rally. She's being interviewed by the news and goes off how she doesn't believe the news "cause it's all fake ".

Really ? She's on the news? Should I not believe she exists ? If she watches herself on the newscast does she think "that's not me!!!"

My question : where DO they get their news!? Not from time tested /trusted news orgs. Then what's left?

View attachment 136228

Technically the best news is the sources the mainstream media actually has. Often time the root Intel is the best source its just not readily available to most. That beind said, read everything! Watch everything from every perspective. Alot of people hate on cnn, but 99.8% of the news they give is real news just biased. Fox news and many other media outlets exhibit some bias in varying degrees. Ironically speaking, the best way to avoid fake news; is to read all the news from all the sources.
Unfortunately damn few people have the time to read all the news from all sources and still earn a living.

It depends what news it is...politics you have to Google the heck out of it..left , right , in the middle and from foreign sources to at least find common ground and the truth some where in there.

It ain't easy! I go through 400+ "news and opinion" sites every day and almost every story is refuted by or changed by different sites.

There is no single source, but, generally, stay away from the mainstream news. Reuters is decent. For any one story, read multiple articles and watch multiple YouTube videos about it to get a complete picture.
MSM gets their facts from Reuters and AP. They confirm the facts first before they report. YouTube vids don't cut it. Reading multiple articles to determine the "spin" and filter out the basic facts will work, though, if you use reliable sources.

Here is a wild idea. How about the news shows try to make it through a 60 minute segment without mentioning Trump once. I know this is a radical idea but maybe the time has come for a Trump free hour on the news.
I'd be happy if we'd ignore him for a week. A month. Who cares what the joker is doing? He doesn't actually accomplish much. Report for 5 minutes if he meets with a foreign leader and actually says something noteworthy. Otherwise, let him golf and NO I don't want pictures. Thanks anyway.

View attachment 136228

It depends what news it is...politics you have to Google the heck out of it..left , right , in the middle and from foreign sources to at least find common ground and the truth some where in there.
That will give you the consensus but not necessarily the truth. I think the truth, particularly in politics is something that can take years to come out. Most people that are really into politics are not that interested in the truth anyway. They want confirmation of their beliefs and rhetoric to support those beliefs.

Here is a wild idea. How about the news shows try to make it through a 60 minute segment without mentioning Trump once. I know this is a radical idea but maybe the time has come for a Trump free hour on the news.
I'd be happy if we'd ignore him for a week. A month. Who cares what the joker is doing? He doesn't actually accomplish much. Report for 5 minutes if he meets with a foreign leader and actually says something noteworthy. Otherwise, let him golf and NO I don't want pictures. Thanks anyway.
It sounds like a number of republicans in congress share your opinion. Almost every time Trump opens his mouth or goes on a twitter rampage, the GOP goes ape shit and democrats celebrate. Something's not right here.

www.drudgereport.com
/thread.

While eating breakfast at Denny;s this morning, the TV had CNN on. The 1st 15 minute segment was a negative report on President Trump with a pro-Trump contributor and an ultra-leftie. Of course, the CNN whatever did her best to put down the pro-Trumper and side with the Leftie. The next 15 minutes was yet another segment on the Trump-Russia thing. There was, at last, one report on "news" that was quickly followed by another anti-Trump segment.

Definitely not from Donald Trump.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

The only way to get the full story is to research every damn issue using multiple sources.

It shouldn't be that way, but that's the way it is at this point.
Not true. Simply go to ONE trusted news source that's actually REPORTING news, not an editorial or it's equivalent.

That should do it.

The only way to get the full story is to research every damn issue using multiple sources. It shouldn't be that way, but that's the way it is at this point.
Not true. Simply go to ONE trusted news source that's actually REPORTING news, not an editorial or it's equivalent.That should do it.
What do you feel are examples of that?

These are who I currently trust.

However, this list is the very outlets that Trumpsters deem "fake news"

1. The New York Times
2. The Wall Street Journal
3. The Washington Post
4. BBC
5. The Economist
6. The New Yorker
7. Wire Services: The Associated Press, Reuters, Bloomberg News
8. Foreign Affairs
9. The Atlantic
10. Politico

Thanks to President Donald J. Trump, we're in a post-truth world now.

lol

Forum List

Back