Where does Obama belong in the afterlife?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
my guess is that Obama will go straight to hell and his first day will be something like this. Lucifer prepares to welcome a new soul to his pit of roaring flames where he will delight in tormenting him for eternity. Obama enters through the doors looking all cocky as he normally does and says "you can keep your flames if you want to" and takes a deep breadth. As he inhales he inhales all flames of hell into his mouth. It is at this point that lucifer so two huge iron maiden balls drop onto the floor. He then says "jesus Christ"!

Obama then swallows and says "yes I can inhale". "I am now the king of liars" Obama yells at lucifer. Lucifer then says "the birth certificate thing doesn't count because everyone know tha is full of shit". Lucifer then orders his minions to attack Obama but Obama then says "obey because i am the lord". The minions then stop as they realize that Obama could be a bigger devil than lucifer.

Burning hell. where he's put us for the last seven years and then he needs to meet the devil himself after these last year and half we have TO SUFFER HIM

Burning hell. where he's put us for the last seven years and then he needs to meet the devil himself after these last year and half we have TO SUFFER HIM

Poor poor victim Stephanie........she is suffering sooooooo much......

According to Christian Mythology, Lucifer was the Angel of Light before he rebelled against the most High, then he became Satan when he and a full third of all Angels his Highness created were relegated to Hell.

But then again you have to believe in the supernatural to believe the President will go to Heaven or Hell.

Obama will go to Heaven, where there are no conservatives.

That's why they call it Heaven.

Obama, will be burning in hell along with all leftists. He will just be burning in a hotter part of hell.

And no, there will not be any leftists in Heaven. Matthew 18:6 one example why. People with left-wing politics are trying to destroy Christianity; promote homosexuality, immorality, coveting - and are baby-killers. Nope...there won't be any leftists in Heaven.

Obama will go to Heaven, where there are no conservatives.

That's why they call it Heaven.
11220097_690840154384289_5770479634576476163_n.jpg

my guess is that Obama will go straight to hell and his first day will be something like this. Lucifer prepares to welcome a new soul to his pit of roaring flames where he will delight in tormenting him for eternity. Obama enters through the doors looking all cocky as he normally does and says "you can keep your flames if you want to" and takes a deep breadth. As he inhales he inhales all flames of hell into his mouth. It is at this point that lucifer so two huge iron maiden balls drop onto the floor. He then says "jesus Christ"!

Obama then swallows and says "yes I can inhale". "I am now the king of liars" Obama yells at lucifer. Lucifer then says "the birth certificate thing doesn't count because everyone know tha is full of shit". Lucifer then orders his minions to attack Obama but Obama then says "obey because i am the lord". The minions then stop as they realize that Obama could be a bigger devil than lucifer.
Urine idiot

Give examples how you life is worse? You still get food stamps , medicaid and other government benefits , you said you have been getting them long before Obama was elected, so how has your life been impacted?

According to Christian Mythology, Lucifer was the Angel of Light before he rebelled against the most High, then he became Satan when he and a full third of all Angels his Highness created were relegated to Hell.

But then again you have to believe in the supernatural to believe the President will go to Heaven or Hell.

I love how these christers are voicing their christer revenge fantasies

Dear little Stephanie, are you hungry? Cold? Wet? Do you have a roof over your head? Then what the hell are you bitching about? And what hell has anyone but you put you through? Playing poor little victim when you should be out improving things for yourself. Signs of shiftlessness all over your postings.

I'm going to bookmark this post for the next time you call someone else nasty.

Forum List

Back