Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

so since you disbelieve everything we've presented.....is there a picture of a 12 week old fetus out there that you DO believe is realistic?.......

maybe something like this?....
3329490087_477f4cc58c_z.jpg
I have no requirement to disbelieve anything you have posted. You simply never bothered to read, in context, the article you cut and pasted.

That's not at all uncommon for religious zealots who rush to make appeals to fear and emotion.

The fact is, the majority of Americans agree that the extremist position of the religious right regarding women's health care and personal decisions regarding child bearing are exactly that: extremist.

Your lurid and really twisted fascination with controlling women's decisions relative to healthcare and child bearing has a great deal to do with your attempts to impose your extremist religious beliefs where they are not wanted or needed.

so since you disbelieve everything we've presented.....is there a picture of a 12 week old fetus out there that you DO believe is realistic?.......

Can we take this to mean that you're done posting pictures of your doll collection?

Can we take this to mean that you're done posting pictures of your doll collection?
yes....we have enough information on record to establish that you have detached yourself from scientific reality.......

I've got one eye open and I'm on my first cup of coffee, but that sure looks like a hand. Yep, that's a hand. I recognize those 4 fingers and a thumb.

I agree......its a hand with blood on it.......yours?.....

yes....we have enough information on record to establish that you have detached yourself from scientific reality.......
Who's "we"? You have demonstrated nothing but an ability to make bad decisions.

what's a 12 week old fetus look like, child?.....let's see you use some of that scientific knowledge you're always bragging on......

I've got one eye open and I'm on my first cup of coffee, but that sure looks like a hand. Yep, that's a hand. I recognize those 4 fingers and a thumb.

I agree......its a hand with blood on it.......yours?.....

I'm so glad you mentioned my hands. I have an important phone number written on my hand. It's been a hectic day, and I figured I would lose this number had I put it on paper. There's no way I can lose my hand!

And now that you've reminded me, I will transfer it to the proper location!

There! Done!

Thanks!

:D

what's a 12 week old fetus look like, child?.....let's see you use some of that scientific knowledge you're always bragging on......
So. It seems you finally decided to actually read the article you posted. You now realize the cutting and pasting of the doll collection you erroneously tried to represent as something else was a tactic that religious zealots have tried before only to be exposed as frauds.

Consider yourself an accomplice to fraud. An accomplishment of some merit, in some alternate reality where you Flat Earthers' dwell.

Need I remind you that it was you who posted images of your doll collection, representing it as something it was not.

Need I remind you that it was you who posted images of your doll collection, representing it as something it was not.
come on Hollie.....;.you failed when you trotted that lie past us the first time.....but I am still willing to give you a chance to show us what you DO think a 12 week old fetus looks like

11 to 12 Weeks Prenatal Overview

come on Hollie.....;.you failed when you trotted that lie past us the first time.....but I am still willing to give you a chance to show us what you DO think a 12 week old fetus looks like

11 to 12 Weeks Prenatal Overview
It's comical that you are now retreating from any attempt to represent your doll collection is anything but a fraud on your part.

What a shame that you zealots are not the least bit discriminating about the handmade dolls you tried to represent as an actual fetus.

So. It seems you finally decided to actually read the article you posted. You now realize the cutting and pasting of the doll collection you erroneously tried to represent as something else was a tactic that religious zealots have tried before only to be exposed as frauds.

Consider yourself an accomplice to fraud. An accomplishment of some merit, in some alternate reality where you Flat Earthers' dwell.
No matter where this conversation goes, it still is a horror story in concerns of how life became nothing more than throwing something into the trash, and it having no more meaning than trash to those who support such a thing or have done such a thing. "When abortion became an American Fad", in my opinion would be a great title for a new book about the issue.

It's comical that you are now retreating from any attempt to represent your doll collection is anything but a fraud on your part.

What a shame that you zealots are not the least bit discriminating about the handmade dolls you tried to represent as an actual fetus.
we now take it for granted that you are incapable of reading what the posts we present say, so we offer you the chance to prove your own position....apparently, you incapable of doing that as well.....

Forum List

Back