Where does he find the time

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
This asshole should have got his own talk show instead of run for president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIpXHWIdnds]YouTube - Obama now doing commercials for George Lopez[/ame]

Did you watch the commercial?

Did you notice that Obama first appeared at 0:04 and was not seen after 0:18?

Where did he find a whole 14 seconds???

Were you enraged when he performed a second wipe after shitting this morning?

My question is this: Where do YOU find the time to come up with every single piece of pointless minutia that you don't like about Obama?

Did you watch the commercial?

Did you notice that Obama first appeared at 0:04 and was not seen after 0:18?

Where did he find a whole 14 seconds???

Were you enraged when he performed a second wipe after shitting this morning?

My question is this: Where do YOU find the time to come up with every single piece of pointless minutia that you don't like about Obama?
How can you help not seeing it when the shit stain rams it down our throats ... huh?

I have plenty of reasons - he destroyed the anti-war movement, destroyed our currency, and is destroying our freedoms to make us safer. I'm really seeing no difference if McCain was elected or bush ran a thrid term and how do you win the Nobel Peace Prize 14 days into office..?

There is a plethora of genuine opportunities to criticize the current administration on policies, etc. so it's somewhat disappointing - as well as seriously pathetic - to debate a tv commercial.

Threads like this just give the latte liberals a justification to think that right wingers just 'hate' Obama. Some of us actually care about the fact that he's seriously fucking up the country.

He got the peace prize simply to show that American hard right whackos can only yell and cry. They are powerless and had their toys taken away because they behaved badly. You all are on a massive time out. Tuff luck.

He got the peace prize simply to show that American hard right whackos can only yell and cry. They are powerless and had their toys taken away because they behaved badly. You all are on a massive time out. Tuff luck.

Impressively stupid comment. You honestly think the Nobel Committee actually sat around debating who to give the award to and this was the best reason they could come up with.

For your sake, I hope stupidity is not terminal.

Sadly, time and again, the left waste every opportunity to show some character and resort to the same stupid tactics that the right used before them.

Wouldn't it be cool if both sides woke up and realized that our politicians - both sides and from the top on down - are playing us all for suckers. And they get away with it because so many of you are actually suckers.

Forum List

Back