Where does Abraham Lincoln rank?

Most Likely to Win a Randy Johnson Look-alike Contest

Have you guys seen those new pics they found? He has two faces.

Expand, por favor.

I'll try to find the article, because the pictures were really cool, but to summarize, he had craniofacial microsomia. The result is that you can take a picture of him and split it down the middle and the results will look like two radically different pictures.

Have you guys seen those new pics they found? He has two faces.

Expand, por favor.

I'll try to find the article, because the pictures were really cool, but to summarize, he had craniofacial microsomia. The result is that you can take a picture of him and split it down the middle and the results will look like two radically different pictures.

America's most two-faced politician ever...

NONE of them could have ended it.

Doesn't that undermine your argument that Washington was noble for not doing so?
I'm not arguing that Washington was a bad President (far from it), simply that he's undeservedly ranked higher than he should be.

No, ONLY George Washington was in a position to become King.
True that!

Christ, Britain still supports that do-nothing "Royal family", and for what?

Washington broke those "ties that bind" once and for all. And this great country is better for it!

Washington saw the writing on the wall and basically said, FUCK THAT STUPID SHIT, this great country will NEVER be bound by one mans, or womans rule!

Dead last. Lincoln took the voluntary union setup by the founders and turned it into exactly what they feared the most, a unified state with an all-powerful central government. Not to mention all the people that had to die for this to take place, or the Constitution that had to be essentially gutted. Lincoln was a tyrant of the first degree.

Dead last. Lincoln took the voluntary union setup by the founders and turned it into exactly what they feared the most, a unified state with an all-powerful central government. Not to mention all the people that had to die for this to take place, or the Constitution that had to be essentially gutted. Lincoln was a tyrant of the first degree.
Seriously, you can't possibly be that fucking stupid.

Any further posts by your stupid ass are now completely null and void!

Last edited:

Any further posts by your stupid ass are now completely null and viod!

Is there an official committee that I can appeal to to have this sentence of null and viod removed or at least reduced?

Is there an official committee that I can appeal to to have this sentence of null and viod removed or at least reduced?
You're an idiot. That's why no one takes your stupid ass seriously, ya' fucking candyass!

You're an idiot. That's why no one takes your stupid ass seriously, ya' fucking candyass!

I think there are a few who take me seriously, even if they don't agree with me.

I think there are a few who take me seriously, even if they don't agree with me.
Yeah, there's ignorant fools in every crowd.

Can't disagree with that!

Would attacking someone without even making an attempt to disprove what they said count as being an ignorant fool, I wonder?
History disporoves what you said completely. I don't have to prove shit.

Just admit it, and carry on as you were!

Don't blame him for the way history was written. History also says the Civil War was fought over slavery, and that Lincoln set the slaves free. The Civil War was about states' rights, and Lincoln didn't give two shits about the slaves. The Emancipation Proclamation freed zero slaves. It was a weapon of war, not a noble legislative move.

Don't blame him for the way history was written. History also says the Civil War was fought over slavery, and that Lincoln set the slaves free. The Civil War was about states' rights, and Lincoln didn't give two shits about the slaves. The Emancipation Proclamation freed zero slaves. It was a weapon of war, not a noble legislative move.
If it makes you feel good to cling to your revisionist history, you just go right on ahead there boy.

Lincoln put those Southern traitors in their place once and for all

For that we are eternally grateful

Forum List

Back