Where do you think the WOT should be fought?

kurtsprincess said:
So we attracted them from all over the world to Iraq? I'm OK with that.

As I said........I would rather attract and engage them on foreign soil, rather than attracting them to US soil.

Okay, I can agree with you there.

BTW, Kurtsprincess, I did not mean to insult your question when I was arguing that the WOT is not in Iraq. I am sorry if it came off that way.

dilloduck said:
Proud dem,
just a heads up and a FYI---you're getting boring.
Just because the administration didn't say "Mother may I ? " properly, we cannot start this game all over again. Try the "here and now" and if you are so determined to keep you mind closed, why are you even here and why now?

oops--I think the war should be fought someplace that the damn terroists will agree too. It's just so damn rude of them to hide and move all over the place like they do. It's just not fair to our troops.

Ha ha ha ha. If I am so boring to you, Dillo, why even bother acknowledging me?

dilloduck said:
Trying to give ya a little credit. You're not really that close minded are ya?

Well, I guess I am closed minded. Dillo, I totally do not support this war. I have a hard time giving Bush the benefit of the doubt anymore.

ProudDem said:
Well, I guess I am closed minded. Dillo, I totally do not support this war. I have a hard time giving Bush the benefit of the doubt anymore.

How do you think the troops would feel if you sent this message to all of them?

ProudDem said:
I appreciate your providing me this information. That is interesting (but it still does not make me think that the war in Iraq is a war on terrorism ;))
No, but it does answer YOUR question about Iraqis firing on US planes. ;)

Good question dillo. Why are they here. I think the left realizes the game is over for them. Their party has been reduced to rubble, as Cindy Shehan and Howard Dean, play games with the fragments.

They're getting desperate. They lose all arguments they can't control. AMerica sees it. The left is intellectually and morally bankrupt. They got nuttin'. Nutting but a whole lot of attitude adjustment ahead of them.

Kathianne said:
No, but it does answer YOUR question about Iraqis firing on US planes. ;)

Oh, that's what I meant when I said that the information you provided was interesting.

dilloduck said:
How do you think the troops would feel if you sent this message to all of them?

Dillo, I would never tell them that to their faces (well, except a friend of mine who agrees with me (and served in Iraq for one year)). I am not out there holding signs or going to anti-war protests. I am saying I don't support the war on a message board. Is that really such a big deal?

ProudDem said:
Oh, that's what I meant when I said that the information you provided was interesting.

Let's aim for a little more specificity in our language then, shall we?

rtwngAvngr said:
Good question dillo. Why are they here. I think the left realizes the game is over for them. Their party has been reduced to rubble, as Cindy Shehan and Howard Dean, play games with the fragments.

They're getting desperate. They lose all arguments they can't control. AMerica sees it. The left is intellectually and morally bankrupt. They got nuttin'. Nutting but a whole lot of attitude adjustment ahead of them.

You know, this really just hit me. Can you imagine having your party's image being controlled by spokespersons like Sheehan and Dean? And Kennedy! And Jackson? And Sharpton? If all that doesn't make you switch to another party, I don't know what would. :crutch: :blah2:

It makes you wonder- is there some secret requirement that you have to be a total whacko with no real plans to represent the Democratic Party?

rtwngAvngr said:

I figgered you would pick up on the lack of content in the "proud dem" but you know how they are--too pompous to try to even try to defend a position if they can find one. ( one that's positive about themselves ,that is)

Abbey Normal said:
You know, this really just hit me. Can you imagine having your party's image being controlled by spokespersons like Sheehan and Dean? And Kennedy! And Jackson? And Sharpton? If all that doesn't make you switch to another party, I don't know what would. :crutch: :blah2:

It makes you wonder- is there some secret requirement that you have to be a total whacko with no real plans to represent the Democratic Party?
Ah but we have our own problems: Robertson comes to mind. Where the GOP is fortunate, there really is diversity on a wide scale, where the DNC is pulled by the left.

Kathianne said:
Ah but we have our own problems: Robertson comes to mind. Where the GOP is fortunate, there really is diversity on a wide scale, where the DNC is pulled by the left.

Our oddballs are not in charge of the DNC, though. And, I would argue, much fewer in number. :usa:

ProudDem said:
Dillo, I would never tell them that to their faces (well, except a friend of mine who agrees with me (and served in Iraq for one year)). I am not out there holding signs or going to anti-war protests. I am saying I don't support the war on a message board. Is that really such a big deal?

So much for your pride------you don't even dare to say what you really think to our troops--and yet you think you support them???????????????????? :finger:

dilloduck said:
I figgered you would pick up on the lack of content in the "proud dem" but you know how they are--too pompous to try to even try to defend a position if they can find one. ( one that's positive about themselves ,that is)

OMG, I am devastated. :cry:

Abbey Normal said:
Our oddballs are not in charge of the DNC, though. And, I would argue, much fewer in number. :usa:
On that we agree or maybe we are better from keeping them center stage? I do think that the left is much stronger force in DNC, than the far right is in GOP. That is what wins elections-moderating forces.

dilloduck said:
So much for your pride------you don't even dare to say what you really think to our troops--and yet you think you support them???????????????????? :finger:

How pathetic.

Abbey Normal said:

What are they going to do when they lose again? They will be going ape****.

Forum List

Back