Where Do You Plan To Be On The Day The Zimmerman Verdict Is Announced...?

No. She isn't murkin.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKEwKGKO8Uo&feature=related]Isla de Ometepe - the fantasy island in Nicaragua - YouTube[/ame]

It might not even GET to a trial, I have no set plans...............................

This is all political, the charge is bogus and has no legal standing. He will go to trial because the powers that be want it to happen. If they could they would fix it so he got convicted. Justice has nothing to do with what will or will not happen to Zimmerman. And I assure you if he is not convicted there will be riots and murders across the Country thanks to race baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and their liberal supporters.

You apparently are unaware that the homicide detective who investigated the incident, Chris Serino, wanted to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter, but was overruled by his chief and the state's attorney in the case. Detective Serino filed an affidavit on February 26 protesting that decision.

I don't believe this crime had much to do with race. I do believe that it had a lot to do with political cronyism and back room deals.

Search "Chris Serino Affidavit."

You mean cops don't get to make the charges? You mean Attorneys elected by the people of the District do that? Wait a minute, I thought the party line was no investigation occurred at all and they just let the "white" boy go.

By the way? The claim that Zimmerman's father had anything to do with the DA's decision has been debunked. Further looking at all the known evidence in the case it is pretty clear why no charges were filed. Clear case of self defense even with out the New Law.

You mean cops don't get to make the charges? You mean Attorneys elected by the people of the District do that? Wait a minute, I thought the party line was no investigation occurred at all and they just let the "white" boy go.

I don't have a party line, unlike you.

By the way? The claim that Zimmerman's father had anything to do with the DA's decision has been debunked. Further looking at all the known evidence in the case it is pretty clear why no charges were filed. Clear case of self defense even with out the New Law.

You haven't seen most of the evidence in this case, because it hasn't been released to the public. Thus, it's patently obvious that you have zero idea what you're talking about.

As far as your claims about Zimmerman's father, if you want to make that claim, provide a link to a reputable news organization.

If obama gets on television and says the knuckleheaded jury acted stupidly it might make a riot more likely.

Disagree. If it goes to trial and if he's acquitted there will be civil unrest, just a matter of to what degree IMO.

Also, I don't look for blacks to burn, loot, or otherwise destroy their own neighborhoods as in the past. As they've shown with flash mob activity recently, they can get a large crowd together wherever they want in just minutes, so I look for them to raise hell in someone else's neighborhood this go-round.

Forum List

Back