Where Do You Plan To Be On The Day The Zimmerman Verdict Is Announced...?

I just invited Ravi to join me for cocktails at a popular hangout in the black section of town... :D

Not much will happen where I am so anywhere around town will be fine. Feel sorry for the inner cities and the housing projects.

It might not even GET to a trial, I have no set plans...............................

This is all political, the charge is bogus and has no legal standing. He will go to trial because the powers that be want it to happen. If they could they would fix it so he got convicted. Justice has nothing to do with what will or will not happen to Zimmerman. And I assure you if he is not convicted there will be riots and murders across the Country thanks to race baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and their liberal supporters.

Every police force with large Afro-American populations will be out in full force when the verdict is announced.

Not much will happen where I am so anywhere around town will be fine. Feel sorry for the inner cities and the housing projects.

It might not even GET to a trial, I have no set plans...............................

This is all political, the charge is bogus and has no legal standing. He will go to trial because the powers that be want it to happen. If they could they would fix it so he got convicted. Justice has nothing to do with what will or will not happen to Zimmerman. And I assure you if he is not convicted there will be riots and murders across the Country thanks to race baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and their liberal supporters.

You apparently are unaware that the homicide detective who investigated the incident, Chris Serino, wanted to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter, but was overruled by his chief and the state's attorney in the case. Detective Serino filed an affidavit on February 26 protesting that decision.

I don't believe this crime had much to do with race. I do believe that it had a lot to do with political cronyism and back room deals.

Search "Chris Serino Affidavit."

As far as my whereabouts, the odds are high that I'll be in some high-crime area surrounded by people of color. I predict it will be a non-event.

Last edited:
As far as my whereabouts, the odds are high that I'll be in some high-crime area surrounded by people of color. I predict it will be a non-event.

sounds like my old neighborhood... 'cept for the non-event part...

Well, really, every day in the hood is an event. Especially Friday. On Friday, people get out their stereos at about 3 p.m., and start playing oldies loudly on the front yard, while drinking some Schlitz Malt Liquor. That's an event, in my book.

Last edited:
IF there is a trial, because it could well be over at the Immunity Hearing, it will be followed by Zimmerman's immediate arrest by federal authorities for his violation of Martin's civil rights so there will be no riots.

Most likely here at my desk.
Why do you ask?
Begging for violence again?

If obama gets on television and says the knuckleheaded jury acted stupidly it might make a riot more likely.

sounds like my old neighborhood... 'cept for the non-event part...

Well, really, every day in the hood is an event. Especially Friday. On Friday, people get out their stereos at about 3 p.m., and start playing oldies loudly on the front yard, while drinking some Schlitz Malt Liquor. That's an event, in my book.

Hahaha nothin like taking the Schlitz bull by the horns while the sun's still out. Reminds me of my late teens

I'll tell you what gunny if you are white you better stay away from Black neighborhoods or you just might become a statistic.

If it's early, early in the morning I will be jogging on the beach with my dogs, if it's early in the morning I will be on the tennis courts playing tennis, if it's early and late afternoon, I will be working, if it's early evening, I will be training my dogs and then having a few beers. If it's late in the evening my ass will be sleeping.

I'll tell you what gunny if you are white you better stay away from Black neighborhoods or you just might become a statistic.

If he's a gunny, they (the people who mess with him) may be a statistic and not him.

I'll probably be on Ometepe hanging out with evul, commie, brown people. It'll be about time to pick pineapples for murkins.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZPhP-dROIU]OMETEPE - YouTube[/ame]

OH SHIT ! I think she farted in our drinking water !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yarYjQV5E&feature=related]Nicarágua - Ojo de Agua - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back