Votes: 8 28.6%
  • None of above

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
What news channel is the one you trust the most?

Who is more or less biased, who brings you "more" truth?

I don't watch any of them. Not CNN, not MSNBC, not Fox News, not ABC, not CBS, none.

Though I do tune in a couple times a day to CNBC to see how the market is doing.

Ame®icano;1601337 said:
What news channel is the one you trust the most?

Who is more or less biased, who brings you "more" truth?

the liberals here at usmb...they are fair and balanced.........

I tend to watch BBC America and Bloomberg most, some CNN and ABC and occasionally Fox when my wife is watching it. I'll also watch PBS.

I try and stick to news programs rather than opinion shows and punditry.

I watch this show called "The Daily Show"

Only Fair and Balanced coverage on TV

It took me a few minutes to set the poll...

I prefer to take in as much news from various sources.
I also prefer evening news, after all that "breaking news" stuff calm down and settle, then I make my own opinions.

There is nice share of "breaking news" here on the message board that have to be answered.

While back I used to trust CNN, but they went way off the path during the past couple of years. They are gradually finding their way back from political drum beating to a more acceptable climate of actual reportage.

Slackers from alphabet media lost their credibility with average of 60-65% accuracy on breaking news in comparison with developments at a later date. I still watch them in order to inform myself as much I can and make my own opinions.

Fox News brought breath of fresh air to the airwaves but still have to earn to be trusted.

Foreign media, such as BBC are maybe closest to the true reporting due to their fact checkers, but that makes them boring to watch.

Biggest problem with our news is that news reporters are given copy to read, the decisions are made way off in executive and legal suites hours before they are finally filed on air or in print. Another problem with the news are opinionated guests in the studio whose information are not always correct, so it's up to the announcer to have disclaimers.

I think a reasonable person looks many different sources and then "triangulates" what he thinks must be the truth.

Surprisingly to me, half a day since I posted this poll, there are not so many replies. Is it so hard to cast your vote? Or this thread is not interesting enough?

If anyone is afraid of critics, this poll is anonymous, nobody can see what you voted on.

I watch ABC for local news, they still have 'reporters.' I watch some FOX, like someone above, I tend to stick to the 'news' not 'personalities,' though I like Red Eye. I watch C-Span quite a lot.

I voted all of the above cuz I like to get a broad spectrum of news.... The problem these days is there is so little 'news' and wayyyy too much 'opinion' and people interpreting the news for me. I like to interpret stuff for myself.

When I do watch news, it is usually BBC, as they have a better grasp of what is happening that is important in the world. The net, here and other places, serve to pick up obscure peices of science that I like.

I opened this thread and poll before Obama "declared war on Fox".

So here is the question: Do you watch Fox News, and why?

Ame®icano;1610506 said:
I opened this thread and poll before Obama "declared war on Fox".

So here is the question: Do you watch Fox News, and why?

So then, you really do want to start another "Spit on FOX News Watchers" Thread?
Because that's all it will turn into, so why bother?:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back