Where do you get your news from?

Do you get your news from the TV, Internet and/or Newspapers?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
Do you get your news from TV, Newspapers and the internet?

I want to get some votes in before I continue with my topic.

So I will add more later.

wow the news facts i get from all three....the newspapers is more local...ever now and then i hit the charlotte ob. but not that often...not so much from tv either...i prefer the net

I just let Rush and Hannity tell me everything that is important. They also tell me what to think about it, which is awesome. Saves all kinds of time.

i listen to news radio all day......bbc online.....check drudge for headlines....watch cnn msnbc and fox....then a local news station

I just let Rush and Hannity tell me everything that is important. They also tell me what to think about it, which is awesome. Saves all kinds of time.

interesting i figured you for an olberman, mathews, maddow pod.....

I listen to Scarborough in the a.m.; CNN or BBC in the car (unless I'm listening to EStreet Radio or BBC1Radio or some other sta on sirius) (or local radio); NY Post and DailyNews and some foreign papers (Australia/NZ) online... and articles posted here.

oh...then Rachel Maddow at 9... sometime Olbermann if I have time.

Sundays...Meet the Press... Sixty Minutes.

Damn, I'm a news junkie... *sigh*

Internet. Radio and the Wall Street Journal daily. Yes I know WSJ has it's biases, but I like it's in depth reporting and political opinion section.
I don't watch much TV or Cable news. Seems like it's more entertainment than informative.

I listen to Scarborough in the a.m.; CNN or BBC in the car (unless I'm listening to EStreet Radio or BBC1Radio or some other sta on sirius) (or local radio); NY Post and DailyNews and some foreign papers (Australia/NZ) online... and articles posted here.

NY Post ? I don't believe you ..... :eusa_whistle::lol:

Radio, Internet, TV.

At 9:00 pm i watch Hannity for 31 minutes, Maddow for 29 minutes .......

I listen exclusively to Rush...because I know that the truth is just the opposite of what he tells me.

NY Post ? I don't believe you ..... :eusa_whistle::lol:

No..for real! They have the best headlines. ;o)

I actually had an op-ed published in the post once (back when Eric Breindel was still editor and it was still a good paper). I got to yell at Pat Buchanan. ;)

Forum List

Back