Where do they go?

"Remember man that you are dust and unto dust thou shall return" :dunno:

I'd like a serious attempt at an answer...if you can't give one, go away.
it depends on what part you are talking about, the body, soul. or spirit

and seriously, did you expect to get more than you have in this thread on here to such a question?

Well...that doesn't help. :(

Your spirit, that is the spirit of your life and all that inspired you, lives on forever and ever and ever in the minds and hearts of those you touched and inspired, and farther on to those who will later touch them and so on to eternity............? Or sumthin' :redface:

Other than that, DUST. :confused:

Or maybe reincarnation, but who knows..................... :lol:

I think you like to argue. I'll give it a shot though. I believe your Spirit resides in the Flesh for a time, a life time, Where it was before, or where it goes next, is not for us to know. The focus is on what you do with it and how, while you're here. There is both positive and negative action, which is for each to realize and learn from.

What do you think Ravi???

They don't go anywhere.

Either their mortal remains get buried or burned up.

And when they're dead, they're dead. Lights out, game over, the end.

Most people go into the ground, but some are put into urns.

There are a few people that have had their remains shot into space, and a very small number are frozen in vats.

Hope that helps.

I'll take the bait.

Your body is either burned or rots away. It never mattered anyway.

Your soul goes to heaven if you've been good, hell if you haven't.

It isn't rocket science.

I think you like to argue. I'll give it a shot though. I believe your Spirit resides in the Flesh for a time, a life time, Where it was before, or where it goes next, is not for us to know. The focus is on what you do with it and how, while you're here. There is both positive and negative action, which is for each to realize and learn from.

What do you think Ravi???
I dunno...I never really thought about it before. I found out that someone I cared for died yesterday and I just wondered how people got past death.

Forum List

Back