Where do the "threads go"

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I posted a new thread--it looked like everything went through fine--but when I immediately went back to the new thread I found it vanished?

Is anyone else having problems posting new threads on this board?

Last edited:
I have posted a new thread--it looks like everything went fine--but when I immediately went back to the new thread I found it vanished?

Anyone else have problems with this board, other than it being extremely slow?

Threads don't just "vanish". It's possible it was in the wrong forum, and got moved.. It's possible it was a duplicate of an existing thread, etc.

What was it called?

I have posted a new thread--it looks like everything went fine--but when I immediately went back to the new thread I found it vanished?

Threads don't just "vanish". It's possible it was in the wrong forum, and got moved.. It's possible it was a duplicate of an existing thread, etc.

What was it called?

Doesn't matter. There should have been a redirect left if it was just moved as a routine matter.

What was it called?

Doesn't matter. There should have been a redirect left if it was just moved as a routine matter.

Right, but in order for it to "vanish instantly", as he said, someone would have had to be sitting there waiting for it..

I was merely pointing out that they don't typically just vanish...

Forum List

Back