Where do smurfs come from?

AdinWilliam

Rookie
Sep 3, 2011
Hello Guys,

I have watched smurfs movie and its one of the best animation movie. But i don't know from where smurfs come. If anyone here watches this movie then i have one question. I just want to know Where do smurfs come from? Please reply this simple question?

When Smurfs are born, they are actually green. They don't turn blue until they've been alive for 48 hours or so.

Where do smurfs come from?

They come from Smurf 'play grounds'.......

smurfs8po.jpg

Hello Guys,

I have watched smurfs movie and its one of the best animation movie. But i don't know from where smurfs come. If anyone here watches this movie then i have one question. I just want to know Where do smurfs come from? Please reply this simple question?

IDK, however after Saturday morning cartoons I asked my mother that about 25 years ago and I don't remember her answer so I have been sad ever since ha.

I forget the dudes name that had the big castle that hated the Smurfs???

Now that I think of it - that show had politicial undertones. Papa Smurf had a red hat and red pants they were fighting against the "evil" big guy.....

No wonder my generation is so fucked up..

Oh and then you have "The Ducks" then you had the uncle duck who had the room filled with gold coins who was mean...

Among others I suppose...

I just realized now they were very political cartoons....

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

IDK, however after Saturday morning cartoons I asked my mother that about 25 years ago and I don't remember her answer so I have been sad ever since ha.

I forget the dudes name that had the big castle that hated the Smurfs???

Now that I think of it - that show had politicial undertones. Papa Smurf had a red hat and red pants they were fighting against the "evil" big guy.....

No wonder my generation is so fucked up..

Oh and then you have "The Ducks" then you had the uncle duck who had the room filled with gold coins who was mean...

Among others I suppose...

I just realized now they were very political cartoons....

This thread is about smurfs, not evil politicians! :evil:

Gargamel

Hello Guys,

Smurf ass's.

Hello Guys,

they come from Barny Franks ass after a blue berry muffin binge !!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back