Where do religious folk who are climate deniers reconcile this?

Climate denier?
What a retarded description of someone.

What they really mean to say is 'climate heretic'.

They're getting the stakes ready.

Witches-stake.jpg
Professor calls for execution of “climate change deniers”

Not too sure if this is current events (climate change) or religion (Christianity).

Climate deniers are always rambling on about empirical evidence not being available on humans causing climate change (even though scientists use the well-proven and peer-reviewed modelling method that show unequivocally that we are having a negative effect), yet there is absolutely zero evidence of a god. Only faith. It seems - and I'm only going on anecdotal evidence on this board - that almost all climate-change-is-being-caused-by-humans deniers are conservatives, and quite a few are Christians. Seems hypocrisy to me...

I'll give you several reasons why climate change is complete and utter bullshit.

1) According to your "science" the last ice age ended approximately 15,000 years ago. What ended it, smartass? Humans and their campfires? Or was it the natural progression of our planet's climate cycle?

2) Carbon taxes. Your climate change proponents rant, rave, and froth at the mouth about climate change, yet at the same time unite strongly behind carbon credits, which is essentially a government permission slip stating "yeah, you make a lot of pollution, but if you pay us enough money we'll let you do it anyways." Liars.

3) Coastal property. Throughout the entire world, coastal property is being developed like mad. Tell me something, genius... if the oceans are going to rise and the coasts are going to be wiped out - who the FUCK would finance this? You really expect me to believe that banks would front untold billions of dollars in the face of a GUARANTEE that it's going to be wiped out in a decade's time? Moreover: Insurance companies - one of the most cutthroat & profit driven industries on the planet. In 2008, in my locale, there was a 500 year flood. The river swelled and wiped out a bunch of houses, something that has never happened in my towns 150+ year history, causing insurance companies to pay through the nose. Beautiful, high end, $400,000+ upper middle class homes. Guess what happened? Even on a FIVE HUNDRED YEAR FUCKING FLOOD they won't insure these properties under standard homeowners insurance anymore, nor will the banks finance them. If you want to sell one of these homes now you need a cash buyer who's willing to pay an exorbitant premium for flood insurance. Yet you would have me believe these same insurance companies, who spend millions of dollars investigating their investments, are going to insure multi-billion coastal dollar developments that are assured to be destroyed before the policy nets them a profit?

And if #3 is not proof enough for you, then ask yourself why the Obama's - climate change 'champions' that they were - just bought a $15 million mansion on a fucking island in Martha's vineyard that's a mere 3 FUCKING FEET above sea level: What is my elevation?

This is what is called common sense. If you pulled your head out of Rachel Maddow's ass for 2 seconds, it might just click to you.

1) I reiterate YET again. Nobody is saying that the earth doesn't go through warming and ice ages. Everybody on both sides agree it does. What those that know what damage man made climate change is doing to the planet know, is that it is happening at an alarmingly faster rate than has naturally occurred before.

2) Those carbon credits are trying to get people to reduce their emissions. If they do, then the less they pay. Sounds good to me. And lookie, it reduces the pollution in the air. Only a complete whackjob would not be happy about that.

3) No, I don't think those companies will insure those houses.
Climate change could slash $571b from property values, study warns

oh, and an FYI, I never once seen a programme with Rachel Maddow in it. Seen the odd sound bite but know little about her other than she seems to cause neocon whackadoodles to go into meltdown, which suggests she's pretty intelligent.
Belief in man made global warming is pure arrogance... fact

Lol....you present this as if there are a handful of "deniers". Most people are deniers you dope....doy....the public has known about the 97% for a decade. Voters dont give a shit!!

Most climate crusaders are matrix dwellers who fail to properly assess the landscape. The science doesnt matter for dick unless it transcends it's own field. It doesnt.....which obviously makes the majority deniers by definition. Duh :aug08_031::aug08_031:

Climate change action is not at all on congress' radar. For 20 years now.....doesnt have to be. The voters dont care!!:bye1:

Ive watched the bobblehead climate nutters ramble on and on and on and on about " the science" for 10 years in here! Hasnt moved the football a single yard on climate change action. And they still take bows in front of their billboard!!!:deal::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Do you believe in god?

I missed nothing. You tried equating the world's major religions and I kicked your ass and handed it to you. You didn't even know that "God" is one and the same to most all of us. Better luck next time.

I know all three are Abrahamic tenets. And all three see themselves as different. If they didn't they'd see themselves as the same. They don't you moron,...
There is but one creator and he is called many different names.

I don't think of the universe as a creator. It just is...

Before columbus it was "peer-reviewed science" that the earth was flat.
Another deplorable shows his scientific and historical illiteracy.

We have known that Earth is round for over 2,000 years

We have known that Earth is round for over 2,000 years

Long before anyone circumnavigated the globe or went into space, the ancient Greeks had figured out that the Earth is ball-shaped, rather than flat
And you nutters think you chose your own gender... lol

Lol....you present this as if there are a handful of "deniers". Most people are deniers you dope....doy....the public has known about the 97% for a decade. Voters dont give a shit!!

Most climate crusaders are matrix dwellers who fail to properly assess the landscape. The science doesnt matter for dick unless it transcends it's own field. It doesnt.....which obviously makes the majority deniers by definition. Duh :aug08_031::aug08_031:

Climate change action is not at all on congress' radar. For 20 years now.....doesnt have to be. The voters dont care!!:bye1:

Ive watched the bobblehead climate nutters ramble on and on and on and on about " the science" for 10 years in here! Hasnt moved the football a single yard on climate change action. And they still take bows in front of their billboard!!!:deal::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Do you believe in god?
Did you mean to axe if he believes in God?

Do you believe in god?
Did you mean to axe if he believes in God?

??? Axe?? What does that mean??

Not too sure if this is current events (climate change) or religion (Christianity).

Climate deniers are always rambling on about empirical evidence not being available on humans causing climate change (even though scientists use the well-proven and peer-reviewed modelling method that show unequivocally that we are having a negative effect), yet there is absolutely zero evidence of a god. Only faith. It seems - and I'm only going on anecdotal evidence on this board - that almost all climate-change-is-being-caused-by-humans deniers are conservatives, and quite a few are Christians. Seems hypocrisy to me...

Religious people do not deny climate change.
They know about why it's happing in the Bible.
Hint: It is not about fossil fuels.
It's about the world turning from God and becoming lawless.
But no one wants to hear or believe that.
Same thing happened when Noah warned them about the flood.
They would not believe it until it was too late.

The greed involved in the fossil fuel industry caused us, for one nation, to abandon building fuel efficient or electronic transportation and this is what has caused climate change. Greed is ungodly and the manner in which nations have put in lawless governments to control the resources increased the godless behavior. And now we face the penalty.

What nation had abandoned fuel efficiency?
Not the USA
We are merging and cooperating with natural gas, cleaner burning coal, wind and solar.

Energy.gov
Today, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced the selection of 35 projects totaling $73 million for bioenergy research and development (R&D). Funded through the DOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, these projects will help reduce the price of drop-in biofuels, lower the cost of biopower, and enable high-value products from biomass or waste resources.

DOE Announces Intent to Issue New Funding Opportunity for Tribal Energy Infrastructure Development
there are more listed and these are just the recent ones .

Yes all of them are based on one creator.
If you accept him you will find him, no matter how you honor him.

Yes to the 2nd part I do know about that.
Did you know the Hebrew's blood line dates back to Adam and Eve?
All of the preceding religions are substitutes from Adam and Eves God, the creator.
They turned away and worshiped paganism, a false religion which took many of Adam and Eves offspring to turn away from the creator.
They used the teachings of Adam and Eve's original teachings of how to worship of the creator and then they incorporated it into their own distortions of pagan worship.

They're great stories, but there is no proof of God.

You mean the models written by people with a vested interest in "proving" a certain predetermined conclusion?

What, exactly, do you suppose they prove?

Yeah, it's a massive conspiracy theory by all those scientists all over the world. They just happened to come to the same conclusions.

Do you believe in a god? Any god?

Yes all of them are based on one creator.
If you accept him you will find him, no matter how you honor him.

Yes to the 2nd part I do know about that.
Did you know the Hebrew's blood line dates back to Adam and Eve?
All of the preceding religions are substitutes from Adam and Eves God, the creator.
They turned away and worshiped paganism, a false religion which took many of Adam and Eves offspring to turn away from the creator.
They used the teachings of Adam and Eve's original teachings of how to worship of the creator and then they incorporated it into their own distortions of pagan worship.

They're great stories, but there is no proof of God.

There is when you accept him.

Forum List

Back