Where do liberals get their news?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
"I really refuse to watch Fox News,” an older woman says, later adding “the hatred that is coming from the right…you won’t hear that by Rachel Maddow. It’s just respectful.”

Another man says he really likes “Alan Cooper” because there’s just “something about him.” We can only assume he actually meant CNN’s Anderson Cooper, but that can’t be confirmed.

“I would say Jon Stewart,” a female Obama supporter said, also agreeing with her friend on HBO’s Bill Maher. “They definitely know what they’re talking about.”

MRCTV Asks Obama Supporters Where They Get Their News | Video | TheBlaze.com

The DU, The Daily KOS.. Any kook liberal site that has nothing more than propaganda.. which would include, MSLSD.

It always bewilders me that people on the far right consider anything even vaguely to the left of Newt Ginrich to be liberal propaganda.

In reality, and speaking as a journalist, most reputable news sources from the BBC to Washington Post, WSJ to NYT and Financial Times to England's Guardian, Times and Observer are going to be well worth reading and fairly reliable.

Read a variety of those and you are on fairly safe ground.

"Rachel Meadows"....
spittake.gif

The hypocrite freaks get their information from the tax exempt propaganda network called Media Matters and it's left wing tax exempt clones like "American bridge". The selected cherry picked stuff (only conservative speech according to MM) is submitted to left wing sites like Huffington and then filtered down to all the left wing blog sites. The once venerable Associated Press (AP) has also turned into an arm of the Hussein administration.

There are facts bound by truth then there is commentary. Knowing the difference is best and realizing a talking head's opinions are just his or her opinions.

Online I read as many political variations of a story as I can just to see where the spin line is for each group.

I don't think Gingrich is the left-right marker. Anything those who don't like 'liberals' don't like is 'liberal'.

Easy, see?

Not being a liberal, I can't answer from where that group may get their news, but it seems to be the same, tame, lame homogenized pap everyone else cites.

By the way, has anyone noticed that a candidate for President of the US was arrested for demonstrating against the propaganda event that passed for debate?

"i really refuse to watch fox news,” an older woman says, later adding “the hatred that is coming from the right…you won’t hear that by rachel maddow. It’s just respectful.”

another man says he really likes “alan cooper” because there’s just “something about him.” we can only assume he actually meant cnn’s anderson cooper, but that can’t be confirmed.

“i would say jon stewart,” a female obama supporter said, also agreeing with her friend on hbo’s bill maher. “they definitely know what they’re talking about.”

mrctv asks obama supporters where they get their news | video | theblaze.com

$monkey_shocked2.jpg

Forum List

Back